Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Somebody has messed up. Redbull has not given their best service to Verstapenn this season. He should have been challenging for the title this season. Or at least be comfortably second.

Well I wasn't expecting them to be able to split the 2 Mercs in the WDC standings never mind challenge for the title... especially considering their fubared No2 driver situation which is a real disadvantage but is also really a seperate topic.

Sure Max and RB both messed up in Turkey but over the rest of the season as a combo, IMO they have otherwise been best of the rest.

2. Likes: pantealex (25th November 2020)
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Well I wasn't expecting them to be able to split the 2 Mercs in the WDC standings never mind challenge for the title... especially considering their fubared No2 driver situation which is a real disadvantage but is also really a seperate topic.

Sure Max and RB both messed up in Turkey but over the rest of the season as a combo, IMO they have otherwise been best of the rest.
    They have been best of the rest, only because Ferrari was not in contention this year. RBR has not taken full advantage of the situation. They have under-performed IMO.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    They have been best of the rest, only because Ferrari was not in contention this year. RBR has not taken full advantage of the situation. They have under-performed IMO.
    Yes, well I guess you could say that every team who hasnt won the WCC has underperformed compared to Merc.
    Other than their messed No2 driver situation I'm not seeing what Red Bull have done worse than everyone else for thier No1 driver though... if anything they have generally over focussed and over provided for Max.. to the detriment of Alex.

5. Likes: gm99 (25th November 2020)
    Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    They have been best of the rest, only because Ferrari was not in contention this year.
    Doesn't that mean Red Bull have done a better job than Ferrari (and everyone else except Mercedes)?
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would like to be in Istanbul and watch this race.sad..
    Last edited by globaltech; 24th December 2020 at 20:30.