Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Boss swallows McRic's toe-jam smell!

He drank his funk!

Last edited by Tazio; 1st November 2020 at 14:30.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 1,068 Times in 599 Posts
    Love this track!
    Albon and Stroll need to go.
    I wish Haas would sign Perex and Hulkenberg but if it is true they could not afford their current drivers than Schumacher & Mazepin it is! They'll be at the back of the grid next year.
    Damn Red Bull! They need to sign Perez and AT need to sign Hulkenberg. I doubt both will happen as Tsunoda(?) is a RB driver and would be signed at AT?
    Gasly is right where he needs to be. He will get more of a fair shake at AT than he, or anyone outside of Perez or Hulkenberg, at Red Bull.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Class track is Imola. Should always be on the Calendar. So unlucky for Bottas today. He did nothing wrong and was very unlucky.

Stroll proved once again he doesn’t deserve a seat in F1 and Albon is very quickly making the case to be dropped and be without a seat for next year. They need to get Hulkenberg or Perez into RBR.

I felt so sorry for Russell. I think he’s one of the best talents on the grid but his day will come soon I’m sure and he’ll learn from today.

To me Russel is making too many mistakes. Every time he gets close to the points he bins it and that is starting to worry me.

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    CONGRATULATION MERCEDES-PETRONAS TEAM

Today, Toto Woolf becomes the most successfull team boss to have won seven consecutive constructors championship for Merecedes. An unprecedented acheivement which strips the FIA President Jean Todt of this long standing accolade. Lewis Hamilton exceeding the most number of laps led by a driver and pushing the most number of wins by a driver further up to 93.

Mercedes excelled while the competition faltered. Four DNFs in a short weird season has proved very costly to Verstapenn's 2020 campaign. An unlucky puncture, putting him out of a well deserved 2nd place. That was cruel bad luck. Redbull did not score a single point on a weekend where they had a brilliant showing.

How unlucky for Bottas who was outstanding in this race. Winning championships is to do with providence as it is to do with raw talent. And Bottas has had some very costly Bad luck this season. But he sits comfortably in 2nd place in the driver's championship.

i have to say, the Racing Point strategist is simply the dumbest individual to hold that position since the beginning of the Hybrid era. How glaringly stupid that decision was to pit Perez from what was a very deserved podium position. Perez would be disappointed to say the least.

Russell made a very uncharacteristic error to styme what was to be a very possible point score today. It was a rookie mistake and very embarassing on a weekend where the Williams team had openly backed him for a seat next season. It is one of those occasions that would stick in the mind for months to come.

Kyvat drove an excellent race. Finishing fourth to remind the Alpha Tauri team that he is still a great driver. It is quite unclear why Gasly was retired. If he were in this race to the end, chances are that he might have ended up on the podium on this very topsy torvy race.

Kimi Raikonen once again showed what a great champion he is. A fantastic drive to put the Alfa Romeo into the points. Kimi's points showed what a missed opportunity that was for Vettel with his long pitstop.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 2nd November 2020 at 12:23.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    To me Russel is making too many mistakes. Every time he gets close to the points he bins it and that is starting to worry me.
    This is the first time that he has done this. It was a rookie mistake. He would learn from it.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts

f1
    Verified

FINALLY a @danielricciardo shoey 🍾👞

How did it taste, @LewisHamilton 😝

🎥 @renaultf1team

May the forza be with you

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Yes, there was a left right chicane leading onto the start finish straight after Rivazza. I was disappointed to see that removed because it could have potentially allowed for a little overtaking. I think tomorrow will be a boring race.
    It was removed when they rebuilt the pitlane.

Liked 1,115 Times in 596 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Class track is Imola. Should always be on the Calendar. So unlucky for Bottas today. He did nothing wrong and was very unlucky.
    What?

A track like this with zero overtaking opportunities should not be used, no matter how good the layout is.

I disagree. It's a nice, narrow track that punishes mistakes.