Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    Hmm the decision by racing point to drop Perez is looking more and more ridiculous with every race and session. He completely outclasses stroll in Q1 & Q2.
    I think Stroll coming back from Self Isolation lack the time in the cockpit to dialup his performance back to where he was before. He would ramp up in the next race, l am sure. That said, Perez is making a strong point about being dropped when his replacement is not looking good in a Ferrari that is able to make 4th in Q3.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

What has Bottas got to do to beat Hamilton? Once again, he seemed on top of it. He was the man to beat all through the weekend and in most of the qualifying until the very last moment when it mattered. It is exhausting going against such talent and falling short most of the time.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    What has Bottas got to do to beat Hamilton? Once again, he seemed on top of it. He was the man to beat all through the weekend and in most of the qualifying until the very last moment when it mattered. It is exhausting going against such talent and falling short most of the time.

Although a Hamilton fan, I do feel for Bottas. It's almost like Lewis puts just enough on the table to make Bottas think that he's got one in the bag, then he brings another chip out from his pocket and takes the pot.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

4. Likes: pantealex (25th October 2020)
    Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Sad weekend for Vitaly Petrov , as he's left his stewarding position to go home , because his father has been shot and killed .

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Mercedes are not stagnating at all really are they. I thought Verstapenn was good to get into the mix of the Mercedes, but the Mercedes is still very much outside the league of the Redbulls. Yep, l do talk rubbish sometimes.

Leclerc 4th and vettel 15th tell us it is more than performance going on here. Ferrari are not bothering with Vettel anymore. That gap is simply telling.
    Yup at this point it might be fair for all involved is to release vettel from his contract and stick in one of their gp2 guys. Vettel can go on and prep with Aston Martin and away from the bad situation and fwrrar can stop pretending like they care at all about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Sad weekend for Vitaly Petrov , as he's left his stewarding position to go home , because his father has been shot and killed .
    Wow. Thats awful!
    Despite his comments towards Hamilton and his work on social justice. Its still a shame for that to happen on a human level
    Last edited by truefan72; 24th October 2020 at 23:57.

Wow that is a blow to the gut. Condolensces to Petrov.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 178 Times in 77 Posts
    I think Stroll coming back from Self Isolation lack the time in the cockpit to dialup his performance back to where he was before. He would ramp up in the next race, l am sure. That said, Perez is making a strong point about being dropped when his replacement is not looking good in a Ferrari that is able to make 4th in Q3.
    The hiring of Vettel (which has certainly cost a boatload of money) is a total mystery to me. Aside from ensuring that Stroll jr. can look good against a former world champion (which he definitely is not against Perez), or for the PR exercise for the Aston Martin brand, this makes no sense. Vettel seems washed up, time to retire. Same as Alonso if you ask me, I believe that was a stupid move from Abiteboul.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Very sad alright. His comments were bang on and it was great he told it like it is. He didn’t deserve this. I wish him well.

Wow verstappen getting no penalty????