Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Sad news indeed. Thanks for letting us know about his passing gadjo_dilo , and I'm sure that it has left a void for you. I'm glad that his family allowed you to let us know, and if you interact with them any further please pass on my sincere condolences.

I always felt that Steve was one of those guys that could just get along with anyone. He was always respectful of others, regardless of any differences in opinion and such. When he went into his "busy, busy" mode and was away from the forums the lack of his presence was noticed immediately and missed. I can only hope that whatever took him away did so without pain or suffering, and that he was at peace when he left this earth.

And similar to Bagwans comment, I consider quite a few people here real friends. I wish I had the ability to make a world tour to hang out and get to know you all better. And I wish for the best for all. If you are ever down and need an ear to vent, PM me.

2. Likes: gadjo_dilo (17th October 2020)
    Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Hi, guys!
    Just wanted to tell you that Steve's family read all your lovely messages and are thankful for your nice and kind words. They said it is heartwarming for them to know how highly he was thought of.

4. Likes: airshifter (15th November 2020),Bagwan (12th November 2020),pino (25th January 2021),Tazio (8th November 2020)
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know, gadjo_dilo.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith