Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 122
  1. #71
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Östhammar, Sweden
    Posts
    6,231
    Like
    3,689
    Liked 1,892 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...e1FzvIBko9d4mM

    Anyone who can properly translate the main things in this article for Rally Sweden? I think they talk about having spectators on a few public areas only?
    And each and every place will be counted as a separate event. Else there couldn´t be more than 300 on the whole event as the authorities have decided for now...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  2. Likes: pantealex (26th October 2020)
  3. #72
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    14,476
    Like
    2,813
    Liked 6,840 Times in 3,614 Posts
    Citroen C3 WRC to return in 2021 !?

    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/upgra...021-wrc-season

  4. #73
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,289
    Like
    5,385
    Liked 6,579 Times in 2,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Citroen C3 WRC to return in 2021 !?

    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/upgra...021-wrc-season
    Before anyone gets a heart attack, it's the Sainteloc private team who is looking forward to offering a C3 WRC for a driver in 2021. They also want to get the newest homologations (engine and aero from late 2019) done.

  5. Likes: cali (30th October 2020)
  6. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    353
    Like
    71
    Liked 297 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Before anyone gets a heart attack, it's the Sainteloc private team who is looking forward to offering a C3 WRC for a driver in 2021. They also want to get the newest homologations (engine and aero from late 2019) done.
    Would be great if someone decent (Mikkelsen) can get a reasonably funded programme together to run it next year. Always better to have more good drivers/cars out there competing.

  7. #75
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    9,058
    Like
    4,093
    Liked 7,928 Times in 3,321 Posts
    next season wont happen....
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

  8. #76
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,420
    Like
    284
    Liked 2,568 Times in 1,189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    Would be great if someone decent (Mikkelsen) can get a reasonably funded programme together to run it next year. Always better to have more good drivers/cars out there competing.
    No chance for good results as there is no development on the car during the last year and half...

  9. #77
    Senior Member cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,813
    Like
    4,086
    Liked 784 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    next season wont happen....
    It's very likely

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  10. #78
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    5,172
    Like
    943
    Liked 761 Times in 391 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...e1FzvIBko9d4mM

    Anyone who can properly translate the main things in this article for Rally Sweden? I think they talk about having spectators on a few public areas only?
    https://translate.google.no/translat...e1FzvIBko9d4mM

  11. #79
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,289
    Like
    5,385
    Liked 6,579 Times in 2,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    No chance for good results as there is no development on the car during the last year and half...
    They were still running tests 12 months ago and new parts are to be homologated. In addition, the other teams had some months of testing ban this year.

  12. #80
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,967
    Like
    3,685
    Liked 2,899 Times in 1,320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Before anyone gets a heart attack, it's the Sainteloc private team who is looking forward to offering a C3 WRC for a driver in 2021. They also want to get the newest homologations (engine and aero from late 2019) done.
    It'd be great but it sounds like as the private '17 Polo sequel...at the time the other manus refused a single car entry (homologation can only be valid if a 2 cars entry for the whole season is made on behalf of the manu).
    Rally addict since 1982

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •