Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 153
  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,549
    Like
    53
    Liked 378 Times in 288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Sorry, l find it hard to believe the police would turn up and just shoot a man already down and recieving medical aid from a woman you claim to be his wife. And she also shot by the police. There is more to this story, espionage gone wrong etc.

    If it didn't make the news, if may be a classified incident. Especially with both being caucasians. There is no biase here, though you seem keen to manufacture one. This sort of thing is the stuff the media live for. They would lap it up and sensationalize it by running it morning, day and night for as long as they can get anyone to listen to it. So get your facts straight buddy.
    My facts are straight. You simply donít want to believe it because then youíd have to admit everything being spun to you in the media isnít true and walls would come crumbling down. Iíve heard of similar incidents around NY with blacks and whites. The media only live for stories that play to the poor black man victim narrative.

    It took CNN Around 5 days to report one article on Cannon Hinnant and when they did they mentioned nothing about the perpetrators skin colour as they always do when its a white man. Do you think it would have been 5 days had a white man shot a black kid in his back yard? No, it would have been on the landing page, main evening news quicker than your fart dissipates.

    The police arenít racist, the media are. They want to pit blacks against whites, painting whites as the bad men and blacks as the victims. The purpose of which is to cause division.

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,145
    Like
    1
    Liked 509 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    My facts are straight. You simply donít want to believe it because then youíd have to admit everything being spun to you in the media isnít true and walls would come crumbling down. Iíve heard of similar incidents around NY with blacks and whites. The media only live for stories that play to the poor black man victim narrative.

    It took CNN Around 5 days to report one article on Cannon Hinnant and when they did they mentioned nothing about the perpetrators skin colour as they always do when its a white man. Do you think it would have been 5 days had a white man shot a black kid in his back yard? No, it would have been on the landing page, main evening news quicker than your fart dissipates.

    The police arenít racist, the media are. They want to pit blacks against whites, painting whites as the bad men and blacks as the victims. The purpose of which is to cause division.
    You provide very little evidence yet you are happy to present a case for racism against a caucasian couple by the media. WTH give it a rest mate!
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  3. #143
    Senior Member truefan72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    5,579
    Like
    976
    Liked 299 Times in 226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    You provide very little evidence yet you are happy to present a case for racism against a caucasian couple by the media. WTH give it a rest mate!
    there is no point. I suggest adding some folks to the ignore list like i do. and it helps not having to deal with certain things.
    Its one thing to have a disagreement over protocol and quite another to be espousing pseduo white nationalistic rhetoric.
    So why bother trying to have a dialogue with someone who clearly subscribes to those views and alternate facts.
    I for one, don't need that aggravation, so let them be free to post what they want and thankfully you don't have to see it.
    you can't argue with results. 2019 FGP 2nd Place ;)

  4. #144
    Senior Member truefan72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    5,579
    Like
    976
    Liked 299 Times in 226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    I wonder what is happening in Ferrari right now. They had Arrivabene that brought Ferrari to the brink of winning a championship sacked and since then things has progressively gone down hill for them. They are now more or less back to where they were when Arrivabene took the helm all those years ago. So what now?
    I dunno. It's not like they are going to do a mea culpa and bring him back.
    Arrivabene was more of a steward of the team than integral to any particular direction, but sometimes that is a wiser way to manage a big team like Ferrari.
    And even on his worst days, they were fighting for wins and podiums.
    Trust your managers, think more broadly about all departments and most importantly...don't try and friggin cheat (at least in not such a blatant matter)
    This season, and going all the way back to the decision to spike theri engines has been an unmitigated disaster for Ferrari, no two ways about it.
    Arrivabene was fired for not being able to win aWDC or WCC, meanwhile Binotto is still employed with a car that, in race trim, is barely ahead of a williams.
    Lets not forget that Binotto was instrumental in ousting Arrivabene, and actively looking to take command of the team, and he has presided over a steep and steady decline.
    He has installed "his people" in place and this is the end result.
    To be honest, I'm surprised he wasn't sacked right after Mugello. Perhaps in due part to nobody willing to take over and be accounted as leading the team during this wretched season,knowing full well that no matter what. Ferrari will probably clean house at season's end.
    I don't expect Binotto back for 2021.
    This will give the new principal time to sort out the mess and get them ready for 2022.
    you can't argue with results. 2019 FGP 2nd Place ;)

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,549
    Like
    53
    Liked 378 Times in 288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    You provide very little evidence yet you are happy to present a case for racism against a caucasian couple by the media. WTH give it a rest mate!
    Mate the evidence is everywhere everytime you turn on the news. You only have to open your eyes to see it.

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,145
    Like
    1
    Liked 509 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    I dunno. It's not like they are going to do a mea culpa and bring him back.
    Arrivabene was more of a steward of the team than integral to any particular direction, but sometimes that is a wiser way to manage a big team like Ferrari.
    And even on his worst days, they were fighting for wins and podiums.
    Trust your managers, think more broadly about all departments and most importantly...don't try and friggin cheat (at least in not such a blatant matter)
    This season, and going all the way back to the decision to spike theri engines has been an unmitigated disaster for Ferrari, no two ways about it.
    Arrivabene was fired for not being able to win aWDC or WCC, meanwhile Binotto is still employed with a car that, in race trim, is barely ahead of a williams.
    Lets not forget that Binotto was instrumental in ousting Arrivabene, and actively looking to take command of the team, and he has presided over a steep and steady decline.
    He has installed "his people" in place and this is the end result.
    To be honest, I'm surprised he wasn't sacked right after Mugello. Perhaps in due part to nobody willing to take over and be accounted as leading the team during this wretched season,knowing full well that no matter what. Ferrari will probably clean house at season's end.
    I don't expect Binotto back for 2021.
    This will give the new principal time to sort out the mess and get them ready for 2022.
    Well they have to do something. Because it seems the team is being run to the ground at the mo. Binotto has to owns this problem.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,145
    Like
    1
    Liked 509 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Albon was mugged twice on his way to podium positions by Hamilton. But this time round without Hamilton in close proximity, he secured his first F1 podium, slotting into where Verstapenn would typically have stood had he completed the race. But the lovely story is, Hamilton met Albon when he was 11 years old, just after he became a world champion for the first time in 2009. And at this race weekend he shares a podium with him 12 years on.


    {Courtesy Sky sports}

    How wonderful is that eh!
    It is interesting how a small comment by Hamilton about the Redbull pair of drivers resulted in an improved performance on the Albon side of the garage. At these last two races, we see confirmation that Redbull have such exellent drivers in their stable with limited availbility of senior drive to go round them.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,488
    Like
    196
    Liked 119 Times in 93 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    It is interesting how a small comment by Hamilton about the Redbull pair of drivers resulted in an improved performance on the Albon side of the garage.
    If a few words from Hamilton achieved a rise in performance by Albon and his crew, maybe he should next do a full interview about Vettel and Ferrari
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

  9. #149
    Senior Member truefan72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    5,579
    Like
    976
    Liked 299 Times in 226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gm99 View Post
    If a few words from Hamilton achieved a rise in performance by Albon and his crew, maybe he should next do a full interview about Vettel and Ferrari
    LOL too funny.
    Or Vettel's race strategist
    you can't argue with results. 2019 FGP 2nd Place ;)

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,145
    Like
    1
    Liked 509 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    LOL too funny.
    Or Vettel's race strategist
    I am sure it was a coincidence that Hamilton comments about Verstapenn not having a wingman to assist him in effectively taking the fight to Mercedes was followed by strong showing by Albon. A comment that Redbull reacted to aggressively by pointing out the fact that Hamilton was responsible for depriving Albon well deserved podium places. Albon himself showed signs of feeling critisized.

    The following races after Hamilton's comment, Albon qualified 6th and then 4th, and secured a podium position. I think Hamilton's comment was just what Albon and his engineers needed to hear.

    By the way Vettel and Ferrari are a lost cause this season.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 18th September 2020 at 14:16.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •