Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    George Floyds death, whilst tragic, was not intentional. If you resist arrest the Police must use force. The knee on the neck was as per their training, they did everything by the book and in death he is just being used as a pawn. I’d suggest you watch the full footage and you’ll see what I mean.
    The law around arrest anywhere on the planet only gives police officers the right to use reasonable force to subdue the suspect. It does not make allowances for excessive force that results in the death of the suspect. So please don't talk about stuff you know nothing about. I suppose you would enjoy it, if you are arrested with your windpipe forceably blocked by the knees of the arresting officer.

If the situation was reversed, say a black officer arresting a white man of Floyd exact profile, you would have a very different opinion about it. He would be instantly arrested and charged for murder.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 15th September 2020 at 08:57.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Except he was claiming he couldn’t breathe for 6 minutes before he was ever on the ground.
    Bollocks, the video clearly showed the poor man pleading for his life as he repeatedly claimed that he could not breath while the knee of the police officer was firmly on his neck.

YOU SIMPLY DON'T CARE DO YOU! It is them so what is it to you? So you distort the facts to find a way to make this alright for you.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 15th September 2020 at 08:41.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    I am frankly sick to death of being lectured about this .

Perhaps you disagree with the rule that says he can't do what he did .
    It would make more sense for you to say so .

It would make more sense than assuming I need a lecture on racism when you just noted in a previous post that you don't consider me a racist .
    Sorry l irritate you on this. But, one has to also state why it is important that this rule should be relaxed for these sort of circumstances. To simply say l disagree is not enough.
    William Shakespeare

I think we should concentrate our discussions on the racing, we have said enough about this. Some of us care passionately about what Hamilton is peacefully telling us about. Some of us are clearly irritated by it. Others simply don't care much for the issues of black people. It is what it is!
    William Shakespeare

5. Likes: pantealex (15th September 2020),truefan72 (15th September 2020)
    Albon was mugged twice on his way to podium positions by Hamilton. But this time round without Hamilton in close proximity, he secured his first F1 podium, slotting into where Verstapenn would typically have stood had he completed the race. But the lovely story is, Hamilton met Albon when he was 11 years old, just after he became a world champion for the first time in 2009. And at this race weekend he shares a podium with him 12 years on.

{Courtesy Sky sports}

How wonderful is that eh!
    William Shakespeare

7. Likes: truefan72 (15th September 2020)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Bollocks, the video clearly showed the poor man pleading for his life as he repeatedly claimed that he could not breath while the knee of the police officer was firmly on his neck.

YOU SIMPLY DON'T CARE DO YOU! It is them so what is it to you? So you distort the facts to find a way to make this alright for you.
    Again I repeat watch ALL the footage not just the last part.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    The law around arrest anywhere on the planet only gives police officers the right to use reasonable force to subdue the suspect. It does not make allowances for excessive force that results in the death of the suspect. So please don't talk about stuff you know nothing about. I suppose you would enjoy it, if you are arrested with your windpipe forceably blocked by the knees of the arresting officer.

If the situation was reversed, say a black officer arresting a white man of Floyd exact profile, you would have a very different opinion about it. He would be instantly arrested and charged for murder.
    Everything the police did was by the book. The colour of his skin is irrelevant to me because as soon you invoke the race card you invoke privilege. You’re just caught up in the emotion of it. I’m not. I follow the evidence I am presented with and am not willing to blindly follow a clearly biased mainstream media.

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Sorry l irritate you on this. But, one has to also state why it is important that this rule should be relaxed for these sort of circumstances. To simply say l disagree is not enough.
    Now you have heard me , and I know because you responded to what I wrote .
    It was a simple question of whether he broke a rule , and you told me it should be relaxed .

This morning we have word from the FIA that it won't be investigated , but rather , the governing body will issue a statement that is more specific as to what can be worn in the podium ceremony .

So , here's the story of this thread :
    I asked a question about a rule and you guys went off on a racism rant until you said we should talk about racing instead of racism .
    Then , you answered my question .

You get why I was irritated ?

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts

Two hour race limit, where is it?

Wait a sec, didn't the whiners after the extra-long Canadian GP of 2011 introduce a new rule that a Formula 1 race must end two hours after the start, point? Why was the Tuscan GP allowed to run for 140 minutes (add or subtract a few)?

Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    Wait a sec, didn't the whiners after the extra-long Canadian GP of 2011 introduce a new rule that a Formula 1 race must end two hours after the start, point? Why was the Tuscan GP allowed to run for 140 minutes (add or subtract a few)?
    Fair point, but l would have liked the race to continue for even a bit more longer. What a race?
    William Shakespeare