Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    You could argue that having a red flag whenever a crane is on the track is overcautious, but that's how Bianchi was killed. That's kind of the point of safety, that you need to be overcautious so that you don't get hit by serendipity, because when you do, someone dies.

It's also not unreasonable to see that if marshalls are going to need to push a car towards the pitlane, then the pitlane needs to be closed for them to push the car in.
    I am aware of the safety and need to be overcautious. This parked car was on the inside of the corner/near the pitlane entry and not a place where cars can go off easily. On the outside of the corner and in bad conditions? That was Bianchi. Leaving that car pushed backwards to the gap in the barrier there might have worked perhaps, not that I am complaining too much about LH being unlucky - he seems to have even better luck if you want to call it that with reliability/incidents/safety cars than MS ever had.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    With Hamilton showing the Mercedes can overtake in this race, there is no doubt Bottas was very average in this race. He simply showed that Gasly or Norris would do better than him in that very fast car. I think he has passed his use by date.
    He shows that he is not very good in pretty much every race (compare to Hamilton), unless he gets a pole on a rare occasion and stays ahead of the pack.
    We want the best possible drivers in the top cars but 2/3 seats in the top 3 cars are being wasted like this.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion: