Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Zico, l am surprised you are resulting to abuse so easily here. I am not sure why you also call me a Hamilton Fanboy. I am equally surprised that you think l have something against Verstapenn.

I don't understand why you have written your post above, l find it very childish at best. Come on buddy, you are better than this.
    So I'm the abusive and childish one despite your own personal insults against me in that other thread.. and I should just have risen above it?

If you dont like it back maybe you shouldnt give it out... buddy.

Liked 660 Times in 460 Posts
    Well, RB and Max threw a wrench in the Merc plan, and it worked. Lewis charged hard at the end, but it was too late in the game to recover. In hindsight if they had used that strategy for Bottas he might have had a better shot at Max, with less time delta to make up before he could attack.

I have to admit, I thought Lewis was right for being as nervous as he was on those tires. They looked like crap.

This time there was something going on up front, not just through the midfield. I hope it stays that way and at least something is keeping the front of the field interesting.

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    So I'm the abusive and childish one despite your own personal insults against me in that other thread.. and I should just have risen above it?

If you dont like it back maybe you shouldnt give it out... buddy.
    Ok l touched a nerve with you. I am not offended. I am happy to chat with you on all topics. I may disagree with you sometimes, that is the way it is right?
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare