Page 133 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1441
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello all of you.....and with the permission of their lords

I want to present my dedication to this Great Monte Carlo Rally,,translated ,, I speak Spanish,,there I go

ccording to what we are experiencing ,, I think it is from law leave it positioned.
    I want to highlight the Wonderful Views of this Rally, from the Onboard and Helicopter .. Without words ..y Doubt ,, even though I'm from Flor de Zidane ...
    Lo De Evans, well, I have to believe that he is a Real Level 100 Pilot.
    The Rovanpera thing has left me once and for all looking at Pamplona ..
    And what about Katmasuta, well, I'm not going to say the same, but there is the Nipon peaso ...
    MI Tanak ,, is missing the Flower of Zidane ,, Neuville ,, It is neither Cocoon ,, Dani ,, is a followers with Alma and Loubet ,,,, this for Wrc2 still despite France ,, the replacement would be Breen ,, more scoring ..
    M Sport ,, Suninem It is not 1st of the team and perhaps not 2nd ,, the Greensmith ,, It has no Valuation ,, perhaps Formaux if it is above Both ,,, M Sport must think that Money is not enough to have Prestige At the level of Escuderia ,, Not Vale Todo ..
    Tok-Sport ,, I think Mikelssen is a 1st Class WRC Driver ,, his partner is at most very well there with the Pastora ... On.
    My dear Oliver has been Luxury ,, Camilli ,, also ,, Ciamin and Rossel ,, and the American Also to quote him ,, Because no..Ohh ,,, the Russian ,, I forgot ,, good rally has Pegao yes Sir....
    In short, this first Grand Rally I think I will not forget for everything present and for everything about El Planna, for the current moments that we have to live, Luck of Zidane to All ...

2. Likes: T16 (24th January 2021)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petttu View Post
    (probably to stop team having a "spare" car witch would only drive saving tires/parts, and the giving those "new" tires to the top crew for the next stage).
    very weel said.
    It can open a whole new subject with fake flat tyres/punctures,that can choose before stage the right tyre/new tyre from another car. So he can take brand new 4 tyres just before stage at gravel rallies,or the 4 right tyres at Monte lets say.

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    very weel said.
    It can open a whole new subject with fake flat tyres/punctures,that can choose before stage the right tyre/new tyre from another car. So he can take brand new 4 tyres just before stage at gravel rallies,or the 4 right tyres at Monte lets say.
    No, as I said, the ‘new’ rule would allow swapping of tyres for road section to service only (NOT FOR STAGES) therefore no competitive advantage gained.

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    No, as I said, the ‘new’ rule would allow swapping of tyres for road section to service only (NOT FOR STAGES) therefore no competitive advantage gained.
    It is competitive advantage because single-car teams could not do that. Those are the majority of competitors.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

6. Likes: cali (24th January 2021),pantealex (24th January 2021)
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    The main issue is that driving on three wheels is simply illegal per traffic rules. The rally is not more than the law.
    Driving with rally car on the public road is also illegal, allowed only when the rally is on or with special permission. Why the hell you cant drive on 4 wheels? Aswell, driving on 3 tyres on F1 200km/h is okay, no-one cant get hurt for sure. FIA must be taken over, amateurs or bribed.

8. Likes: bisak (24th January 2021)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    I'm asking again, can you name the cases when a double puncture occurred at the last stage of a leg, resulting in a retirement? I don't remember any. Seems like a very corner case.

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Driving with rally car on the public road is also illegal...
    You answered yourself. It is not illegal under given conditions. Driving on three wheels is not one of them.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

11. Likes: cali (24th January 2021),pantealex (24th January 2021)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

13. Likes: cali (24th January 2021),er88 (24th January 2021),Ha3aP (24th January 2021),pantealex (24th January 2021)
    Liked 706 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    It is competitive advantage because single-car teams could not do that. Those are the majority of competitors.
    This is why I suggested 1 van from the organisation that can carry 1 wheel/tyre for each crew. End of Last stage of loop only, and only available to each competitor once per rally and the tyre can only be used to drive the road section.Each competitor contributes a few € to the service of the van being available.
    Let’s be honest, the situation is not happening all the time, so it is just a safety net to stop guys having to retire in a weird situation like happened with Tanak on this occasion. I’m not trying to fundamentally change rallying, but as regulations for driving on the road of have become more strict over the years, surely it’s not wrong to adjust the rules a little bit to help in this regard.
    I think we can all agree we don’t want cars retired, we want them competing.
    I’m not for one minute suggesting we should be allowing cars to be fixed that are smashed up, like Makinen in GB or similar...just if they don’t have 4 safe tyres available to drive the road section back to service.

Liked 706 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I'm asking again, can you name the cases when a double puncture occurred at the last stage of a leg, resulting in a retirement? I don't remember any. Seems like a very corner case.
    Maybe not, but surely it’s happened lower in the field more than we realise but it’s not spoken about.
    I thought about the Mikkelsen Australia issue, but you pointed out there was also super special to run after.
    However, I am sure lots of cars have been driven back to service on tyres that while technically still intact, are not really roadworthy, and this could also be ‘public safety’ solution given the competitors are interacting with the public traffic.