Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,949
    Like
    1,370
    Liked 1,674 Times in 875 Posts
    Great list! Shame no Fiesta with a top driver but i guess that would be a big risk.

  2. Likes: Jarek Z (6th August 2020)
  3. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,374
    Like
    1,568
    Liked 2,876 Times in 866 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Great list! Shame no Fiesta with a top driver but i guess that would be a big risk.
    Why would that be a big risk? By not having a top driver taking part, they're not improving their reputation either. In the mean time CitroŽn, Hyundai and Skoda keep selling cars.

  4. #63
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    13,838
    Like
    2,695
    Liked 6,569 Times in 3,465 Posts
    Maybe Fourmaux would've been here if he hadnt destroyed the Fiesta in Rome ?

  5. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,949
    Like
    1,370
    Liked 1,674 Times in 875 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Why would that be a big risk? By not having a top driver taking part, they're not improving their reputation either. In the mean time CitroŽn, Hyundai and Skoda keep selling cars.
    Because if they sent Lappi or Suninen anything less than a win would look bad.

    I suppose you could say it wouldn’t make things worse.

  6. Likes: pantealex (6th August 2020)
  7. #65
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,807
    Like
    3,504
    Liked 2,744 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Because if they sent Lappi or Suninen anything less than a win would look bad.

    I suppose you could say it wouldn’t make things worse.
    What really puzzles me is why hasn't MSport homologated any Joker yet, once it's clear the car can cope its rivals pace.
    Rally addict since 1982

  8. Likes: pantealex (6th August 2020)
  9. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Paris(France)
    Posts
    20,912
    Like
    2
    Liked 165 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Odd the absence of Marijan Griebel replaced by Sean Johnston

  10. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v š s k y l š
    Posts
    3,071
    Like
    13,103
    Liked 1,628 Times in 792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    What really puzzles me is why hasn't MSport homologated any Joker yet, once it's clear the car can cope its rivals pace.
    MSport did announce Fiesta Rally2 yesterday, maybe that has some Jokers...
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  11. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v š s k y l š
    Posts
    3,071
    Like
    13,103
    Liked 1,628 Times in 792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Why would that be a big risk? By not having a top driver taking part, they're not improving their reputation either. In the mean time CitroŽn, Hyundai and Skoda keep selling cars.
    For privateer driver itīs a risk.

    But Msport for sure should have sended someone...
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  12. Likes: RS (6th August 2020)
  13. #69
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    13,838
    Like
    2,695
    Liked 6,569 Times in 3,465 Posts
    Seems M-Sport may have already missed the boat with the progress and sales already gained the C3, i20 and Polo.

    Something dramatic will have to happen soon to get them back on track with the Mk2 Fiesta.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •