We seem to be having Covid resurgence issues here in the U.S. because so many people refuse to wear masks and/or socially distance. It seems to mainly be younger (under 35) people who are the worst offenders, but there are older people who are being careless as well. There was a recent report about a college party house where the kids put money in a jar and the first one to get Covid got all the money. That's nice. Maybe the winner can send his dying grandma a note in the ICU, telling her that he won $100... sorry that he got her sick and she's going to die. But hey, a 100 bucks is a 100 bucks, right?

So my question is, do you wear a mask in public and make all reasonable attempts to maintain social distance?

Please mention what country you're from and what the Covid situation is like where you live.

I'm from the U.S. (land of the brave, home of the stoopid). My state (VA) is doing fairly well as far as deaths and hospitalizations. But like most of the U.S., our infection rate has spiked - although nothing like Texas, Florida, South Carolina, California and others.

Little factoid: wearing the mask doesn't so much protect you from getting the virus from others, it primarily protects others from getting the virus from you. So to me, it shows that I'm willing to protect others. Not wearing one, in my opinion, is a sign that the person doesn't care about the people around him/her. I'm not really a people person, but I try to be respectful to my fellow humans.