Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    ...or perhaps the irony of this particular so called anti racism stand being racist. You only have to look at the two words defining it to see it. Its no different from 'white power' when you strip back the dressed up BS... but whatever dude.
    All lives matter - anyone that cannot accept that is simply a racist.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I agree..

Liked 1,115 Times in 596 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    The irony of calling an anti-racism stand racist.
    Educate yourself on the history of that salute and why it was there in the first place
    then spend some time reading Ecclestone's racist comments in 2020 (which you seem to be aligning yourself with) before you come on here with such a comment.
    SMH
    I can call the kkk an anti-racist organisation, but that doesn't make it true.
    BLM is clearly racist and ecclestone said nothing but the truth.

I don't give crap what signs Hamilton makes, he could take a crap on the mercedes star for all i care. But if a white person would make a white power salute after winning a race he would never race again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'd go with no lives matter.

There's nearly 8 billion people on the planet, it would be better to lose some than to gain even more.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    there we are then...
    Quite a few donkeys in this thread, what? :-/
    United in diversity !!!

5. Likes: gm99 (13th July 2020),Jag_Warrior (14th July 2020),N4D13 (14th July 2020),truefan72 (13th July 2020)
    Liked 1,068 Times in 599 Posts
    All lives do not matter until black lives matter.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

7. Likes: donKey jote (13th July 2020),truefan72 (13th July 2020)
    Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    ...or perhaps the irony of this particular so called anti racism stand being racist. You only have to look at the two words defining it to see it. Its no different from 'white power' when you strip back the dressed up BS... but whatever dude.
    boy do you sound uneducated.
    Like I said get a clue about the history of the fist and it's meaning before you make yourself sound even more ignorant.
    Perhaps google 1968 olympics and understand it's origins. Instead of your own off-base assumptions.
    It is amazing how some folks get triggered by the most innocuous and relevant things.
    until then...no point in discussing it with you
    cheers
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote View Post
    there we are then...
    Quite a few donkeys in this thread, what? :-/
    lol. I know
    let's leave it at that
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    boy do you sound uneducated.
    Like I said get a clue about the history of the fist and it's meaning before you make yourself sound even more ignorant.
    Perhaps google 1968 olympics and understand it's origins. Instead of your own off-base assumptions.
    It is amazing how some folks get triggered by the most innocuous and relevant things.
    until then...no point in discussing it with you
    cheers

I know all about it. So its what.. 'positive racism'? There is nothing positive about doing the black power salute on the podium at a sporting event and accusing F1 as a sport of being institutionaly racist. What happened to George Floyd was utterly wrong but to tar every white person or instituition with the same brush has all gone too far now.

Someone better explain to Hamilton that its more likely a case of black people typically gravitating towards more athletic sports where they most often excel, making Motorsport more of a predominantly white rich mans sport.
    I dont believe that black engineers/mechanics/pitcrew are being refused jobs in Motorsport because of their skin colour.
    In the 3 years I studied Aero engineering I didnt see one single black engineer or mechanic start studying anything Engineering related, period... so there is maybe a wee hint in there as to why the disparity in numbers exists in F1.

As I say... these are facts which I'm sure would be further verified if Tech college/Uni enrollments were looked into but dress it up however you like. I'm not triggered at all. You are the one hurling insults because you cant handle the notion that racism is a 2 way street. Jog on..

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    I know all about it. So its what.. 'positive racism'? There is nothing positive about doing the black power salute on the podium at a sporting event and accusing F1 as a sport of being institutionaly racist. What happened to George Floyd was utterly wrong but to tar every white person or instituition with the same brush has all gone too far now.

Someone better explain to Hamilton that its more likely a case of black people typically gravitating towards more athletic sports where they most often excel, making Motorsport more of a predominantly white rich mans sport.
    I dont believe that black engineers/mechanics/pitcrew are being refused jobs in Motorsport because of their skin colour.
    In the 3 years I studied Aero engineering I didnt see one single black engineer or mechanic start studying anything Engineering related, period... so there is maybe a wee hint in there as to why the disparity in numbers exists in F1.

As I say... these are facts which I'm sure would be further verified if Tech college/Uni enrollments were looked into but dress it up however you like. I'm not triggered at all. You are the one hurling insults because you cant handle the notion that racism is a 2 way street. Jog on..
    I also studied similar. Been an engineer for 20 years and, guess what? I haven’t even interviewed a black person (which I’d happily do) because they simply aren’t there to interview. Go figure.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    If only some of you could disagree on political views without getting personal.