Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,053 Times in 594 Posts

Austria GP Part 1

The season has finally begun. I am curious to see how the teams do in this first session.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Way too early to get into any conclusion. Just a wild guess, that the qualy would be tight enough!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    The black and pink Mercedes seem to have the edge so far. Red Bull and Alfa Tauri rather disappointing, as are Alfa and Haas. Ferrari and Renault better than expected. But of course, we only have seen free practice thus far.
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    I was surprised to see the Red Bulls not just off the pace, but also seeming to have some handling issues. And I was kind of glad to see the Pink Panthers in front of them.

As for some of the others that I took notice of this morning: Williams, still kind of pitiful. Haas, still kind of pitiful. Ferrari, looking like a small golf ball lost in tall grass. Mercedes, if anything, I'd say they're holding back a bit - which is kinda scary!
    Last edited by Jag_Warrior; 3rd July 2020 at 23:10.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

5. Likes: truefan72 (4th July 2020)
    Liked 1,053 Times in 594 Posts
    Wow do I hate that Mercedes color scheme. I like how McLaren is doing and am surprised how well Racing Point are. I am disappointed that Haas look the same as last season.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    Wow do I hate that Mercedes color scheme.
    I really like the color scheme. Even more so what it represents. but The car looks badass imo
    you can't argue with results.

8. Likes: Duncan (6th July 2020)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    The car looks badass imo
    Agreed. Along with Hamilton's black helmet. It's like watching Batman out on track. The purple lining inside the helmet is great too.

If he becomes the greatest grand prix driver of all time this using with all of this as the backdrop, it will certainly do wonders to the BLM movement.

*Ruby*

P.S - If you haven't yet. Be sure to check out my novel. Found in the links on my Signature.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDragon949 View Post
    Agreed. Along with Hamilton's black helmet. It's like watching Batman out on track. The purple lining inside the helmet is great too.

If he becomes the greatest grand prix driver of all time this using with all of this as the backdrop, it will certainly do wonders to the BLM movement.

*Ruby*

P.S - If you haven't yet. Be sure to check out my novel. Found in the links on my Signature.
    I’m sick of Hamilton’s nonsense now. He’s one of the most privileged, richest drivers ever in the sport and he’s on about inequality and a movement that has shown nothing but racist intent towards white people and violence across the globe over the last couple of weeks. He can f**k right off. I hope Bottas destroys him, the utter hypocrite.

Bottas did a Rosberg on him today anyway. Delighted.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I’m sick of Hamilton’s nonsense now. He’s one of the most privileged, richest drivers ever in the sport and he’s on about inequality and a movement that has shown nothing but racist intent towards white people and violence across the globe over the last couple of weeks. He can f**k right off. I hope Bottas destroys him, the utter hypocrite.

You actually came on here to say this?
    SMH. Just proves what he and BLM are fighting for.
    To miss the point so far an in such a vile manner says more about you than Hamilton or any other person with a platform who chooses to lend their voice to a real and sobering reality.
    I never thought I would block you TBK (the irony in the name) but this is just an awful tone deaf post.
    oh well...
    Last edited by truefan72; 4th July 2020 at 23:44.
    you can't argue with results.

12. Likes: donKey jote (5th July 2020),Duncan (6th July 2020)
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

Buddy you are so far off the mark on this one. It is surprising that you do not understand the issue and what is being communicated. To call it racism against white people is just the height of ignorance.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

14. Likes: donKey jote (5th July 2020),Duncan (6th July 2020),N4D13 (5th July 2020),truefan72 (5th July 2020)