Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Liked 803 Times in 419 Posts
    Thats not allowed and those designated spectator areas are crap. If you just started going to rallies then you would have a good day, but as and experienced guy...not worth the money and risk of getting infected because spectators treated like cattle.

Liked 1,587 Times in 720 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drive View Post
    ok, and any tips from estonians fans with ticket types to choose? we were thinking even to buy 2 types of tickets each, wonder if system would allow that?
    tickets are personalized (related to your personal id / social security number), so there can be some block for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauri_J View Post
    Thats not allowed and those designated spectator areas are crap. If you just started going to rallies then you would have a good day, but as and experienced guy...not worth the money and risk of getting infected because spectators treated like cattle.
    This is your opinion. Realistic choices at the moment are: you have organized spectator areas and rally with some restrictions or you can enjoy covid.

4. Likes: cali (29th July 2020),pantealex (29th July 2020)
    Liked 233 Times in 110 Posts
    I'm an 'oldschool' rally fan, barely watched rally from the spectators zone any rally... forests and open fields are my style... OK, now I'm ready to get to 'spectators zones', understand, COVID and stuff... strict tickets (still wonder how they going to control)... I've been to rally Estonia few times, but never been in those available 'herd zones', so I'm asking for help where to go with expectation for more speed corners, less junction corners as from tickets availability I didnt notice any places I've visited in few last years...

Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    tickets are personalized (related to your personal id / social security number), so there can be some block for that.
    yes, but if I buy two tickets with my info... guess we'll know next Tue when we WILL crash ticket system with too many requests...

Quote Originally Posted by drive View Post
    yes, but if I buy two tickets with my info... guess we'll know next Tue when we WILL crash ticket system with too many requests...
    entire goal for this personalized system is "do not mix people in different groups" (max group size is 1000 people, 16 groups) because those are the rules for public events during covid times.
    Last edited by meh; 29th July 2020 at 20:30.

8. Likes: pantealex (29th July 2020)
    entire goal for this personalized system is "do not mix people in different groups" because those are the rules for public events during covid times.
    yes, could be! missed this point while trying to make a plan how to see more makes sense!

This is your opinion. Realistic choices at the moment are: you have organized spectator areas and rally with some restrictions or you can enjoy covid.
    Enjoy covid when you are alone in the forest and watching cars go by...right.

Liked 1,090 Times in 488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauri_J View Post
    Enjoy covid when you are alone in the forest and watching cars go by...right.
    If there's no strict crowd control, there's no controlling of the crowd movement at all. You can't think from the point of view of a single person in this case.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

12. Likes: cali (29th July 2020),pantealex (29th July 2020)
    Sadly its too strict and could backfire terribly, but we'll see. My prediction is that there'll be more people out of those zones than in 'em.