Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Race - A Motorsport Fiction Novel.

Hello all.

I've decided to introduce myself and start a topic.

The topic in question, is that of a little known genre within entertainment media, but one I'm sure we all wish there was more of - Motorsport Fiction!
    Especially with the COVID-19 pandemic impacting on our enjoyment of watching this great sport live around the world.

When I think of Motorsport Fiction. Only a few things come to mind, and they are all movies. Grand Prix (1966), Days of Thunder, and Le Mans come to mind. All great films. But never have I been able to find a fictional novel covering the sport I love so much. Either that, or I haven't looked hard enough.

Therefore, I present to you - Race. A new fictional motorsport novel detailing the rise and fall of a promising young superstar, who has his career cut short by a terrible accident. Only to be spurred on to once again attempt to rise to the top of his field.

Feel free to have a look here

Thank you, and in the meantime, I look forward to getting to know all of you.

The Official Twitter account can also be found here. Be sure to follow and retweet to help me make this a success.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

RubyDragon949

2. Likes: Jag_Warrior (17th June 2020)
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Welcome to the board, RubyDragon.

I'll certainly take a look at your work. And remember, post early and post often. We need more participation from passionate members, both new and old.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    Welcome to the board, RubyDragon.

I'll certainly take a look at your work. And remember, post early and post often. We need more participation from passionate members, both new and old.
    Thank you for the warm welcome I hope you enjoy.

Regards,

*Ruby*

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Why not celebrate the return of Formula 1 this weekend with a copy of RACE to read in-between sessions?

A Kindle Copy is available instantly. A physical one will take time to arrive though sadly Printing can only go so fast.

Thank you.

*Ruby*