Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts

Mark - Consider volunteers to maintain this site

The recent outbreak of spammers peddling all manners of pills etc, the site is looking like it is slowly being overgrown by weeds. Without regular monitoring and weeding, this site would be infested with spammers and soon it would be difficult for members to see racing related posts from the spam posts. This would be an indication of a site that is not managed on a regular basis and you need to act now to styme these new outbreaks.

There are members out there that would be keen to lend their time to maintaining the site. Hence, if you need the help, all you need to do is ask. I would be very happy to help also.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 4th June 2020 at 21:08.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

2. Likes: BleAivano (7th June 2020),gm99 (5th June 2020),Jag_Warrior (4th June 2020),mr_swiss (5th June 2020)
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Please
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Whoever took the trash out today, thanks. Thanks very much.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    I don't like spammers , but a couple of those drugs were good for a nice buzz , eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    I don't like spammers , but a couple of those drugs were good for a nice buzz , eh ?
    Probably, but you would typically go to the nice buzz pill website for it.
    William Shakespeare

I've not gotten a reply from Mark or Pino yet. But by doing a little spammer hunting over the past couple of days and reporting each of their posts as spam, someone or something dealt with them in very short order. So I'm here to announce that the Rok sisters, and some other feminine spammer names, are now among the dearly departed.

For now, I'd say that if each of us uses the report function on the bottom left, that seems to be an effective means to kill off the spammers. I've been here for just shy of 20 years. I like this forum, even though it's not nearly as active as it used to be. So I'm not about to let it be over run with these lowlife cockroaches.

8. Likes: BleAivano (7th June 2020),gm99 (6th June 2020),Storm (10th July 2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    I've not gotten a reply from Mark or Pino yet. But by doing a little spammer hunting over the past couple of days and reporting each of their posts as spam, someone or something dealt with them in very short order. So I'm here to announce that the Rok sisters, and some other feminine spammer names, are now among the dearly departed.

For now, I'd say that if each of us uses the report function on the bottom left, that seems to be an effective means to kill off the spammers. I've been here for just shy of 20 years. I like this forum, even though it's not nearly as active as it used to be. So I'm not about to let it be over run with these lowlife cockroaches.

Bravo Jag!
    William Shakespeare

Liked 3,774 Times in 1,677 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

As there is still no rally for me, I am plenty of time at the computer. So if I receive report about spam, I am trying to kill it as soon as possible. I have also killed some of them by themselves. So lets say during last days I am serial killer for spam-bots

11. Likes: Jag_Warrior (8th June 2020),pantealex (8th June 2020)
    Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    As there is still no rally for me, I am plenty of time at the computer. So if I receive report about spam, I am trying to kill it as soon as possible. I have also killed some of them by themselves. So lets say during last days I am serial killer for spam-bots
    Good dog , Pluto .