Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 1,523 Times in 655 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    It really is hard to be optimistic about the future of rallying in the UK; even with the possibility of having the WRC Champion. It really has been decimated by Covid-19.
    Other than the RAC (the Roger Albert Clark, of course), I have little faith in any of it going forward. The rudderless ship of UK rallying looks to have finally been put out of its misery and sunk by the waves of Covid...

Another blot on Mr Richards record? We'll see.
    Last edited by the sniper; 21st November 2020 at 22:14.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for updates

Liked 1,243 Times in 675 Posts
    Must admit, I was quite surprised by that; I had seen comments that it may run later in the year, possibly replacing Manx GP/ Classic TT. They've been quite pro-active and made a very early decision. I wonder if they've jumped the gun a little too early?

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 310 Times in 167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the 2nd View Post
    The Isle of Man have just announced the cancellation of next years' TT festival so guess thats also going to mean no Manx National rally as well.
    I'm not so sure. The Manx National doesn't attract 10's of thousands of spectators like the TT. I think the chances of the Manx National going ahead will depend on the level of infection in the UK & Ireland and what tier of border control the IoM Government have set in April/May.

5. Likes: the sniper (4th December 2020)