Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I am in my house overlooking the sea. I can work indefinitely from home and I’ve always feared a zombie (type) apocalypse so have always a basement fully stocked up. I can self isolate for two years without leaving the house. I’m just gonna stroll down to the beach every day until this all blows over with my wife and kids. Could do with some F1 though. Continually watching reruns is boring. It does somewhat strike me as alarming when I am looking for entertaining races that I really want to see again... I have to go back a lot of years.

Watched Hungary 98 last night- simply amazing what Schumacher did there.
    It's all gonna be different from now on .

My wife and I have discovered the Wii game device we gave to our son years ago ."Need for Speed -Nitro" is a riot . Who knew ?
    And , we've got ten acres of pine bush for our dog , Enzo , to take us walking , so it's not all just couch time .

We're on a route for jets heading out to western Canada here , which kinda drives Enzo nuts sometimes , as he barks at con-trails .
    But he's been pretty calm of late as there aren't any , or very few .

I guess that's a silver(or perhaps green) lining for this moment in time , as mother earth gets a little time to recover as well .

Be safe all .

2. Likes: donKey jote (22nd March 2020),truefan72 (23rd March 2020)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    It's all gonna be different from now on .

My wife and I have discovered the Wii game device we gave to our son years ago ."Need for Speed -Nitro" is a riot . Who knew ?
    And , we've got ten acres of pine bush for our dog , Enzo , to take us walking , so it's not all just couch time .

We're on a route for jets heading out to western Canada here , which kinda drives Enzo nuts sometimes , as he barks at con-trails .
    But he's been pretty calm of late as there aren't any , or very few .

I guess that's a silver(or perhaps green) lining for this moment in time , as mother earth gets a little time to recover as well .

Be safe all .
    Be safe man.

4. Likes: truefan72 (23rd March 2020)
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Baku is postponed, Canada GP under threat. If these two get cancelled, there would be 13 races to get the 2020 season ratified as a proper competition. Eight races minimum is required, so there is still a chance of some racing this season.

Keep Well people!
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Bit of a nightmare for the fans, the teams, and the organisers. We were supposed to be doing an organised driving tour to the monaco grand prix (now cancelled) so just doing driving holiday to monaco/italy instead in September when it will hopefully have calmed down a bit. Stay safe all!

7. Likes: Jag_Warrior (31st March 2020)