Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
I am in my house overlooking the sea. I can work indefinitely from home and I’ve always feared a zombie (type) apocalypse so have always a basement fully stocked up. I can self isolate for two years without leaving the house. I’m just gonna stroll down to the beach every day until this all blows over with my wife and kids. Could do with some F1 though. Continually watching reruns is boring. It does somewhat strike me as alarming when I am looking for entertaining races that I really want to see again... I have to go back a lot of years.

Watched Hungary 98 last night- simply amazing what Schumacher did there.
It's all gonna be different from now on .

My wife and I have discovered the Wii game device we gave to our son years ago ."Need for Speed -Nitro" is a riot . Who knew ?
And , we've got ten acres of pine bush for our dog , Enzo , to take us walking , so it's not all just couch time .

We're on a route for jets heading out to western Canada here , which kinda drives Enzo nuts sometimes , as he barks at con-trails .
But he's been pretty calm of late as there aren't any , or very few .

I guess that's a silver(or perhaps green) lining for this moment in time , as mother earth gets a little time to recover as well .

Be safe all .