Liked 667 Times in 465 Posts

ZDK F1 for 2020 - Or do we make a league on another site?

Hey guys and gals. I know we did the interforum thing for a couple/few years at the ZDKF1 site, and had a lot of fun. But we never found out the final scores for the interforum stuff for 2018 or last year, so really it was just us. Still a lot of fun and smack talk, but no comparisons to other forums, etc.

On another site I found, they run a league at https://fantasygp.com/ It looks to be a combination of the FGP that is run here on the forum, plus the pickems aspect of bonus points and such that you get on the ZDK site. It also allows leagues, such as other forums and the like. It seems a bit more complex than FGP, as you can change teams during the year somewhat, including selling drivers and things like that.

But in a nutshell, does anyone want to expand to doing something that we can compare to other sites/forums? I've already registered my FGP team, and the smack talk there will continue. But as this forum shrinks I'm concerned that the FGP and/or ZDK picks will shrink with it.

Liked 787 Times in 584 Posts
    Shifter , I'm fine with ZDK , but I'll follow you if you wish to try another spot .

3. Likes: airshifter (7th March 2020)
    I just hope ZDK is up and running in time for the season opener, and that we have as many people (or more) than last year.

I'm all in for ZDK, I guess I'm just looking for alternatives in case they don't run it this year, or we have a lack of people.

Liked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    I'll be in at ZDK.
    It's fairly easy to navigate, even I can get a point once in awhile.
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

Liked 787 Times in 584 Posts
    I just went to ZDK and can't seem to make it work for me .
    Anyone else tried and been successful , or is it just me ?

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    Nothing over here baggie! It won't be the first time they start after the first race!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    The ZDK is simple enough for a simple man like me. Hope it runs

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    zdkF1 Update
    I have had a few emails over the last week asking about this years F1 season. Unfortunately due to work commitments I haven't had time to update and prepare the site as I would like. You may have seen that McLaren pulled out of the Australian GP today due to Coronavirus and it is also doubtful as to whether the next two races in Bahrain and Vietnam will go ahead. The 4th race in China has already been postponed.

Given the above and the current global uncertainty around large sporting events, it is with some regret that I have decided to suspend the prediction game this year. I hope you understand my reasons and depending on the circumstances may continue again next year.

Best wishes
    Mike

Ba-bye!
    May the forza be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post

Ba-bye!
    Well that sucks. Being that we have time on our hands, do we try to find another pickems type thing?