Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 676
  1. #601
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    28
    Like
    1
    Liked 15 Times in 5 Posts
    And yesterday a peugeot 208 rally4

  2. #602
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,935
    Like
    3,652
    Liked 2,882 Times in 1,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe View Post
    Another codriver was killed today in an accident in Ralli Vidreiro today, what a bad weekend for rallying. RIP
    You should be more carefull and get these kind of news right before posting. The rally was cancelled yesterday, after the young codriver accident. The other sad news that came out today it's not related with that event.
    Rally addict since 1982

  3. #603
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,028
    Like
    397
    Liked 619 Times in 324 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe View Post
    Unfortunally it is another one.
    Oh no.

  4. #604
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,420
    Like
    284
    Liked 2,567 Times in 1,189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erikli2 View Post
    Is there some delay for the rest of the field? Only 24 cars through SS15. Effect of Johnson roll?
    INFORMATION ABOUT SS 15
    Stage is cancelled, other crews will obtain notional times.
    Stage is stopped because of crash st.no.42.
    retired (42 - Johnston Sean / Kihurani Alex): accident in SS 15

    link

  5. #605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,425
    Like
    1
    Liked 173 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    You should be more carefull and get these kind of news right before posting. The rally was cancelled yesterday, after the young codriver accident. The other sad news that came out today it's not related with that event.
    I didn't say it was related with that same event, i even mentioned the rally where the accident took place. The important thing is that yet another codriver passed away in this same weekend.

  6. Likes: cali (11th October 2020)
  7. #606
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    5,139
    Like
    927
    Liked 734 Times in 377 Posts
    Cred to Sordo, coming in and winning on gravel, after a long time without a rally at this level!

    I need to adjust him up for future pickems!

  8. #607
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,935
    Like
    3,652
    Liked 2,882 Times in 1,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe View Post
    I didn't say it was related with that same event, i even mentioned the rally where the accident took place. The important thing is that yet another codriver passed away in this same weekend.
    For God's sake; the rally you've mentioned, Rallye Vidreiro, was the one that was cancelled yesterday, after the young girl unfortunate accident.
    Rally addict since 1982

  9. #608
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,425
    Like
    1
    Liked 173 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    For God's sake; the rally you've mentioned, Rallye Vidreiro, was the one that was cancelled yesterday, after the young girl unfortunate accident.
    Sorry for that mistake Rally Power, it was not at all my intention, that is what i read.
    Seems it happened at Rally del Sosio, my mistake.

  10. #609
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,227
    Like
    5,338
    Liked 6,521 Times in 2,833 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Note than on a normal length rally Sordo wouldn't have been able to keep the lead. Very good drive still.
    How come? Sunday was now exactly the same as four previous years. Friday and Saturday were both shorter than normally, so his starting position advantage would have been longer, but also the time he drove in equal starting position on Saturday would have been equally longer. The biggest difference was the absence of any super specials, which could have made the difference of those few seconds!

  11. Likes: TyPat107 (11th October 2020)
  12. #610
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,562
    Like
    267
    Liked 2,073 Times in 1,142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    How come? Sunday was now exactly the same as four previous years. Friday and Saturday were both shorter than normally, so his starting position advantage would have been longer, but also the time he drove in equal starting position on Saturday would have been equally longer. The biggest difference was the absence of any super specials, which could have made the difference of those few seconds!
    I just know it (joke)

    You are right, both legs were 40km longer. So it's not certain at all.

  13. Likes: AnttiL (11th October 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •