Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 443 Times in 105 Posts
    Yup, looks like that is exactly what happened. Fixed.

Liked 48 Times in 20 Posts
    Ok, cheers!
    Drive as if your life depends on it...because it does!

2005 WRC Pickems Champion!

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Sweden results?

Situation is the same as it was with Monte - I am waiting for Spiderem or another good samaritan to prepare the raw data in excel.

On the same topic - I have not been able to receive a reply from Mark about getting the automated input system working for out predictions. I assume it would take more time for him that he would be willing to contribute. It might be because the entry list varies from event to event so he would have to research it every time. But maybe the technical part would take a lot of time as well, I am not sure.

I have been thinking about how to get the data from the forum to excel quickly and with no chance of errors, so I could do it myself. My problem so far is matching the predictions to the user name when I copy the predictions from the forum.
    Onbly solution I can think of is changing the input format. Users would have to add their name to predictions line, for example in the end of the line. Like this:
    1 Ogier 2 Neuville 3 Lappi 4 Evans 5 Suninen 6 Rovanpera 7 Tanak 8 Latvala Kradovech
    Seems simple enough but people are creatures of habit and might miss the change in prediction format... What do you think, everyone?

5. Likes: AnttiL (5th March 2020),EstWRC (5th March 2020),Jewy46 (5th March 2020),Micke_VOC (4th March 2020),skarderud (5th March 2020)
    Liked 12,164 Times in 5,216 Posts
    I’m in, no big deal adding the username if it makes life easier for you who deal with the results etc.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 1,472 Times in 572 Posts
    What about submitting with a google drive form? You have it in a spreadsheet straight away.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    What about submitting with a google drive form? You have it in a spreadsheet straight away.
    I thought about that as well, but that way we have no control over the username. I could submit EstWRC's pickems with Jocius on P1 for example.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    @kradovech 30 mins before submitting Rally Mexico Pickems. Shall I add that name should be added last on the same predictionline?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

No one has predicted yet so i say lets go for it. I made a big shiny anouncement in the first post so people wouldn't miss it, but it would be best if you edit it into the original post, Per. If majority still miss it, no harm done - predictions can still be collected by hand. But if it succeeds, the results can be much faster in the future.

I have also thought about google drive but it is as AnttiL said, anyone could change anyone elses predictions. It would alomost certainly happen purely by accident - people would click on the wrong row. I have reached a conclusion that if we want to insert the data in any other place than this forum, creating a user and password would be required in some form or another

11. Likes: EstWRC (5th March 2020)
    Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Hi Guys, sorry but i have to drop the ball. Life is crazy busy at the moment and literally no spare time... And it doesn't look like it will get any better soon. If anyone volunteers to give the info to Kradovech for the rest of the season it would be greatly appreciated.
    Apologies...