19th November 2019, 08:55
[WRC] Rally Mexico 2020
The itinerary was published today
- Guanajuato street stage driven twice on Thursday
- Las Minas is driven twice on Friday
- Parque Bicentenario super special returns from 2014
- new Street Stage Leon is only 910 metres long. It would be the shortest stage ever run in the WRC
- Alfaro twice on Saturday and Otates once on Sunday, conversely from last year. These stages probably share most of their route
- Derramadero stage returns for Saturday, probably ends with El Brinco jump
- "Rock and Rally" super special. Length does not match to other super specials...
- New stage(?) San Diego on Sunday
- El Brinco is now the power stage
- 24 stages, of which 9 super specials
Last edited by AnttiL; 19th November 2019 at 09:43.
19th November 2019, 12:13
More than a third of the stages Super specials? Might have to give them a new name then...
Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk