Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I can't believe that so many people either didn't watch the race or haven't commented. I think this has to have been the wildest race of the year myself, from on track action and strategy calls to penalties and finish positions.
    I've been a little busy of late , so sorry I haven't commented yet .
    It was a cool race , and one that puts paid the notion that F1 is too predictable .

The only thing lacking was the moment that Hamilton was plucked from the ready room like Max was , which would have been fairer for the the youngster Sainz , and also get a good scandally-type moment for some good press coverage for the set up of the final race in the desert .

I was hoping for coverage of the Ferrari boxing ring they set up at the back of the paddock because they had some free time at the end of the race as well , but it was to no avail .

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    How come no one is discussing Gasly? What a solid race for him. He was the best of the rest the whole time. Remember how everyone wrote him off at the beginning of this season? Kvyat on the other hand is now slowly losing his steam. Kvyat's Achilles heel is in his qualifying. He couldn't consistently beat either Albon or Gasly in qualifying. Yes, Kvyat is good at making progress through the field on Sundays, but what's the point? Lose a few spots in qualifying, in order to gain them back in the race, and still barely able to fight for a point position this way.
    Last edited by zako85; 23rd November 2019 at 15:39.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    How about that Sainz? From dead last to third. It's a shame he couldn't enjoy his first podium on the podium.

4. Likes: Tazio (25th November 2019)