Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Liked 82 Times in 38 Posts
    Quite surprised that nothing have been mentioned here about plans of Filip Mareš, who plans WRC events in WRC, I suppose that WRC3 it should be.
    Vid with announcement - https://www.facebook.com/filipmaresr...64870017182760

Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Marquito Bulacia:

¡Un Citroën C3 R5 y SIE7E fechas del mundial FIA WRC3! ��

���� MÉXICO [Marzo]
    ���� ARGENTINA [Abril]
    ���� PORTUGAL [Mayo]
    ���� ITALIA [Junio]
    ���� KENYA [Julio] o bien,
    ���� FINLANDIA [Agosto]
    ���� TURQUÍA [Septiembre]
    ���� GALES - GB [Noviembre]

�� ¡Miren si no tenemos motivos para festejar este 2020!

�� ¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO PARA TODOS!

�� ¡Mañana a las 18:00 la Nota de Prensa contándoles todo!

#BULACIARacing #MarquitoBulacia #WRC #WRC3 #Citroën #CitroënRacing #C3R5 #Bolivia #BoliviaEsMundial

3. Likes: pantealex (1st January 2020),Rally Power (2nd January 2020),the sniper (1st January 2020)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    "This program makes us all the more pleased that it was made possible thanks to official assistance from Citroën Racing, explains Alain Georges, manager of DG Sport Competition. It is the kick-off of a spread out adventure over two years, which will allow Nicolas to gain experience, but also raise his voice as soon as the opportunity arises. The offseason will also be short for everyone, since the first test will already be the Rallye de Monte-Carlo, where Ciamin is able to shine directly, but there is no question of putting pressure on him. You can rather count on DG Sport Competition to assist him in a methodical progression. What is certain is that the involvement of Citroën Racing is a recognition of Nicolas' talent, and that’s really cool… "

http://dgsportcompetition.eu/fr/node...Un0U4wY4N86zKQ
    That’s great news. Ciamin is one of the best young French drivers and was failing to get a proper rally program. Fingers crossed for him.

Btw, DG Sport boss mentions Ciamin will be backed by Citroen on a 2 years programme; it makes one wonder why is PSA investing in the midterm on a young driver…
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Btw, DG Sport boss mentions Ciamin will be backed by Citroen on a 2 years programme; it makes one wonder why is PSA investing in the midterm on a young driver…
    Maybe like Skoda, whilst in the business of selling customer cars to have the best possible drivers in their car to promote it on the world stage?

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Maybe like Skoda, whilst in the business of selling customer cars to have the best possible drivers in their car to promote it on the world stage?
    Probably, althougth Ciamin will run in WRC3 and they’re already supporting Ostberg in WRC2. Still, one can dream of a PSA/FCA surprise comeback in 2022…
    Rally addict since 1982

7. Likes: pantealex (2nd January 2020),RS (2nd January 2020)
    Liked 252 Times in 158 Posts
    Lancia?

Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Lancia?
    Was about to write it in the CBP thread. It’s quite unlikely but having Lancia globally relaunched through a WRC program would be brilliant! Fingers crossed.
    Rally addict since 1982

11. Likes: dimviii (3rd January 2020),Rally Power (3rd January 2020),tomhlord (3rd January 2020)
    Liked 311 Times in 168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Lancia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Was about to write it in the CBP thread. It’s quite unlikely but having Lancia globally relaunched through a WRC program would be brilliant! Fingers crossed.
    Entered by Jolly Club!!

13. Likes: pantealex (3rd January 2020),tomhlord (3rd January 2020)
    FOURMAUX SET FOR WRC 2
    French talent Adrien Fourmaux will team up with M-Sport Ford this year – taking to the wheel of the EcoBoost-powered Ford Fiesta R5 MkII for a campaign in the FIA World Rally Championship’s premier support series, WRC 2.

Like Evans and Greensmith before him, Fourmaux is a perfect example of Ford’s ‘Ladder of Opportunity’ in action, and his career also highlights the close links between M-Sport and the FFSA (Fédération Française du Sport Automobile) – both ardent supporters of young talent.

After winning the renowned Rallye Jeunes series in his native France, he progressed behind the wheel of the Ford Fiesta R2T National as part of the French Junior Championship – finishing third in his debut year before going on to claim the title with five victories in 2018.

Stepping up to the world stage in 2019, the 24-year-old contested three rallies with the Fiesta R2T19 but his standout performances came when tackling five WRC 2 events at the wheel of the Ford Fiesta R5 – securing second place on his debut at Rallye Monte-Carlo and third at Wales Rally GB.

Catching the eye of many around the service park, Fourmaux is now ready to continue his development and M-Sport Ford are keen to encourage the talent and potential of another ambitious youngster.

Partnered by Belgian co-driver Renaud Jamoul, the Frenchman will get his season underway at the season opener in Monte-Carlo; and details of a second M-Sport Ford Fiesta R5 MkII will be revealed at next week’s Autosport International Show at Birmingham’s NEC in the United Kingdom.
    Managing Director, Malcolm Wilson OBE, said:

“We’ve been working closely with the FFSA for the past three years, and Adrien’s progress really does embody that collaboration. Since winning Rallye Jeunes he has quickly progressed – almost exclusively with the Fiesta – and it’s great to see him fully integrated into the team this year. This is only his second season at this level, but I fully expect him to keep on impressing!”

Team Principal, Richard Millener, said:

“I’ve not worked with Adrien before, but I have been following his progress and there’s no doubting his speed and potential behind the wheel. This will be an important season for him with much still to learn, but I look forward to working with him and think we could see him challenging for the top results on a number of events. He’s ready to make his mark, and we plan to give him everything he needs to do that.”

Adrien Fourmaux said:

“I’m really proud to be representing M-Sport Ford in the WRC 2 Championship this year – especially as it comes just three years after my Rallye Jeunes victory and first ever rally. Over the past 25 years many French drivers have started their careers with the opportunities the FFSA built with Rallye Jeunes – and it gave me the chance to discover this fantastic sport.

“Now I will be collaborating with M-Sport Ford – a team well known for their support and development of young drivers. I really want to succeed – both for myself, but also for people like Michelin and Yacco who have helped and supported me since the very beginning. This year I will contest a lot of rallies which I already know – and I hope that knowledge will help me challenge for the top results.”