Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts

Six Times Driver World Champion - Lewis Hamilton

Very big congratulation to Lewis Hamilton. He deserved it. Won the championship in a car that ought to be second best but managed to take full advantage of opportunities that presented themselves. He is in a class of his own now and two drivers title between him and any living driver world champion.

It is a historic achievement that we are lucky to behold in our time. Now Schumacher's metoeric 7 world titles is in sight and acheiveable. If the British system is fair, he should be awarded a knighthood. Not that he would care eitherway.

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 8th November 2019 at 23:22.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Who knew that the kid that I started cheering for in the junior ranks would go on to accomplish so much?! I became a fan mainly because of his love for Senna. Him going to the team that was and is most associated with Senna was a bonus. Just because of all that, he was more than OK by me. Congratulations, young man.

As for those who say that he's been lucky... yeah, (truly) successful people tend to be - cause they make most of their own luck.

Oh, and Lewis... HAVE A STEAK!!!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Damn, how dare you to announce the final results of the championship battle before I managed to watch all of the races? I called in sick for Friday and cleared all my duties off for the weekend so I could start watching the Japanese GP, and maybe, just maybe, the qualification sessions of USGP. But now you have ruined everything.

Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    Damn, how dare you to announce the final results of the championship battle before I managed to watch all of the races? I called in sick for Friday and cleared all my duties off for the weekend so I could start watching the Japanese GP, and maybe, just maybe, the qualification sessions of USGP. But now you have ruined everything.
    Zako you are a funny fellow. The world does not stop for you to catch up buddy. You have to keep abreast or something like this wouild happen. Oh well!
    William Shakespeare

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Zako you are a funny fellow. The world does not stop for you to catch up buddy.
    Hey, you didn't detect the humor there. Of course, I am funny.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Congrats Lewis, still at the top of your game. 6 WDC's is an utterely incredible achievement. Amazing..
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    Hey, you didn't detect the humor there. Of course, I am funny.
    Of course you are
    William Shakespeare