Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1252
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Ryan has been reading Dirtfish. I posted the article two weeks ago and explained what's in it. Then you posted the same article a few days later, apparently without reading.
    Italian media - not really reliable tbh - rumors dark cloud on m-sport season 2021, expecially with. another bad result in Turkey.

Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    Higher Covid-19 cases are coming back in many parts of Europe. I wonder if WRC Sardinia and Ypres will actually go ahead.

Ypres is probably at most risk of cancellation as Italy seems to be managing better and had rallies already.

Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    @WRCgerardquinn

Hmmm.......pay workers or go rallying ? Strong winds ahead for WRC.

Hyundai And Korean Union Agree To Freeze Wages Due To COVID-19 Fallout.

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/09/hy...IJDjeo.twitter

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Rumours thet Finland looks to close down borders again. (For Sweden and Estonia it is)

So maybe no F-cup visit then...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    These rumours have been going on since August, lets see, if they really go through, with the economy already suffering.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    These rumours have been going on since August, lets see, if they really go through, with the economy already suffering.
    However they opened for swedes last week. And Swedens´ foreign ministry opened recommendation for travelling to Finland yesterday...

Edit: Swedish TV4 now confirmed Finland stops swedish citizens travelling to Finland.
    Last edited by Rallyper; 22nd September 2020 at 16:45.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Higher Covid-19 cases are coming back in many parts of Europe. I wonder if WRC Sardinia and Ypres will actually go ahead.
    Ypres is probably at most risk of cancellation as Italy seems to be managing better and had rallies already.
    Unfortunately, the numbers have been escalating for several weeks, making Ypres move from early October to late November a risky decision; probably that's why Monza is now being oddly rumoured as the season finale (hope not; fingers crossed for Ypres!).
    Rally addict since 1982

8. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (23rd September 2020)
    Liked 1,440 Times in 825 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Unfortunately, the numbers have been escalating for several weeks, making Ypres move from early October to late November a risky decision; probably that's why Monza is now being oddly rumored as the season finale (hope not; fingers crossed for Ypres!).
    I still don't know why they haven't moved it forward by 3 weeks to the end of October, the organizers said they were working on the itinerary for a long time, and didn't wait for the FIA to know whether or not they would be included in the calendar. It's beyond me why they haven't changed the date and besides, for the WRC to have another 2 month break after we already had 6 months with no rallies, can't do good to anyone, especially as November-December will be winter in Europe... Honestly the FIA needs to shake the dust off or else we'll see this championship die quickly, you already have M-Sport struggling and now with Hyundai having stopped paying their staff...it doesn't bode well for the future of our sport...
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 359 Times in 175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    ...and now with Hyundai having stopped paying their staff...it doesn't bode well for the future of our sport...
    What are you talking about? Read the full text not just a headline. Nobody stopped paying their staff just freezed automatic payment rise due to economic reasons in coordination with the workers union. Nothing unusual.

11. Likes: pantealex (22nd September 2020)
    Liked 1,440 Times in 825 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tc10a View Post
    What are you talking about? Read the full text not just a headline. Nobody stopped paying their staff just froze automatic payment rise due to economic reasons in coordination with the workers union. Nothing unusual.
    Sorry my bad, although I did read the full text, and this specifically caught my attention: 'there will be a freeze on basic pay', and for some reason I was more focused on that although later it says:'a one-off bonus amounting to 150 per cent of an employee’s monthly salary, a 1.2 million won ($1,029) Covid-19 allowance, 10 company shares, and 200,000 won ($172) in gift certificates.' so for now it seems they are OK, but they did also report on a 33% drop of sales worldwide:'Hyundai recently announced that its global retail sales fell by 33 per cent in the second quarter as a result of the pandemic.' nothing unusual here considering COVID-19 but since they are competing in the WRC, I'm sure at some point they'll start looking (if they haven't already) at their motorsport programs and their return on investments...
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig