Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,106 of 1106
    Liked 335 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    ...and now with Hyundai having stopped paying their staff...it doesn't bode well for the future of our sport...
    What are you talking about? Read the full text not just a headline. Nobody stopped paying their staff just freezed automatic payment rise due to economic reasons in coordination with the workers union. Nothing unusual.

2. Likes: pantealex (22nd September 2020)
    Liked 522 Times in 334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tc10a View Post
    What are you talking about? Read the full text not just a headline. Nobody stopped paying their staff just froze automatic payment rise due to economic reasons in coordination with the workers union. Nothing unusual.
    Sorry my bad, although I did read the full text, and this specifically caught my attention: 'there will be a freeze on basic pay', and for some reason I was more focused on that although later it says:'a one-off bonus amounting to 150 per cent of an employee’s monthly salary, a 1.2 million won ($1,029) Covid-19 allowance, 10 company shares, and 200,000 won ($172) in gift certificates.' so for now it seems they are OK, but they did also report on a 33% drop of sales worldwide:'Hyundai recently announced that its global retail sales fell by 33 per cent in the second quarter as a result of the pandemic.' nothing unusual here considering COVID-19 but since they are competing in the WRC, I'm sure at some point they'll start looking (if they haven't already) at their motorsport programs and their return on investments...
    If in doubt, flat out!

Liked 6,688 Times in 3,533 Posts
    Stronger restrictions now here in England due to rising Covid cases... and the Govt said but it's even worse in some other European countries... including Belgium.

Liked 112 Times in 67 Posts
    I thought Belgium has always used the worst case scenario to determine their numbers, which makes them look different compared to other countries. It's maybe a little too honest.

At last they're not flat out lying.

Liked 731 Times in 329 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y View Post
    I thought Belgium has always used the worst case scenario to determine their numbers, which makes them look different compared to other countries. It's maybe a little too honest.

At last they're not flat out lying.
    For first wave this was for sure the case for the count of past away lives. Lots of probable cases has been included to that count.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6013 met Tapatalk

Liked 6,244 Times in 2,685 Posts
    https://www.rallit.fi/saksan-mm-rall...naapurimaissa/

Rally Deutschland could relocate to Bavaria with possibly stages in Czech or Austria.

8. Likes: Fredouye (28th September 2020)