Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,444 Times in 828 Posts
    So because of the political situation in Chile, they are pulling it out from the calendar for next season, a good decision imho, however despite everything that's going on in Turkey, they still host a WRC round.....shame they left Corsica & Spain in the cold for next year, they should have been saved as reserve events for cases such as this one, instead of having the rotation system which they already tried twice and failed both times. Guess it will take a while until we'll get our 14th round..
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    It'd seems ridiculous to have a thirteen round calendar now after having to drop rallies due to there being too many! Is it really too late for Spain or Corsica to step back up?

3. Likes: Eli (28th November 2019)
    Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    If i understand correctly the "Civil war" is because they are raising the prices for buses by 0.01€ and 0.04€ on the metro at peak hours. And people are protesting, burning things down and destroying metro stations, which won't make the prices lower in the end... Did i understand it correct...?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Chilean_protests
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    If i understand correctly the "Civil war" is because they are raising the prices for buses by 0.01€ and 0.04€ on the metro at peak hours. And people are protesting, burning things down and destroying metro stations, which won't make the prices lower in the end... Did i understand it correct...?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Chilean_protests
    didnt read your link?
    the average monthly cost per person for the city's public transport is equivalent to 13.8% of the minimum wage,
    the increased cost of living, privatisation and inequality prevalent in the country
    Protesters interviewed by Reuters said they were struggling to make ends meet because of the high costs of part-privatized education and health systems, rents and utilities, and a privatized pension system has been widely rejected by Chileans because of its low and often delayed payouts

6. Likes: Augury (29th November 2019),Rally Power (29th November 2019),RS (28th November 2019)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Spain already said they cannot replace Chile

8. Likes: cali (28th November 2019)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    didnt read your link?
    the average monthly cost per person for the city's public transport is equivalent to 13.8% of the minimum wage,
    the increased cost of living, privatisation and inequality prevalent in the country
    Protesters interviewed by Reuters said they were struggling to make ends meet because of the high costs of part-privatized education and health systems, rents and utilities, and a privatized pension system has been widely rejected by Chileans because of its low and often delayed payouts
    One thing is for sure if you burn and destroy then it ain't gonna be cheaper at the end. Government will collect more taxes to cover the costs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    One thing is for sure if you burn and destroy then it ain't gonna be cheaper at the end. Government will collect more taxes to cover the costs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    i answered about if ''the civil war started cause of the raise of buses for 0,001 euro''

11. Likes: cali (28th November 2019)
    Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Spain already said they cannot replace Chile
    Shame. I'd have thought Corsica would be a more likely candidate to pick up the baton anyway. FFSA always keen to keep it alive. The helping hand of Jean Todt... The organisers seem a bit fly-by-night at the best of times, so why not throw something together now! Here's hoping anyway.

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    didnt read your link?
    Becoming a proper Westernised economy then..

Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts
    That's hilarious. Just a regular day in Nairobi Kenya, but that event is still on. I have friends and fam in Kenya who can't walk without being mugged. I've been to Chile and it's extremely safe in normal circumstances. Kenya is unsafe at ALL times..

15. Likes: cali (28th November 2019)