Page 42 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 13.19.58.jpg

David Evans liked a tweet which suggested DirtFish has something to do with his moves

2. Likes: cali (30th January 2020),Portimao (29th January 2020)
    Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    https://twitter.com/skunnercampbell/...17485938298881

David Evans is leaving Motorsport News, Autosport as well?
    I thought something was up when he didn’t seem to have anything to do with any of the Autosport articles, covering the Monte, but now he’s written a few that they’ve published since then... so no idea!

Liked 28 Times in 16 Posts
    David Evans is checking out from Autosport in his column in todays magazine.

5. Likes: the sniper (31st January 2020)
    Liked 1,368 Times in 711 Posts
    In January 2020 Motorsport News was acquired by Kelsey Media. Amongst the notable motorsport journalists to work for the publication are Alan Henry and David Tremayne. The newspaper is published every Wednesday. Its offices are in Richmond in Middlesex, England.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Motorsport_News

Motorsport News - Wikipedia

https://motorsport.radio/kelsey-publ...-the-industry/

Liked 839 Times in 406 Posts
    Seeing Breen pop up all over the forum, along with all those other sidelined drivers waiting to return, I remembered and wondered where Stephane Lefebvre ever went? We all know he had a catastrophic 2017 (I remember him being as quick as Breen before his crash in Germany the year prior) but while nearly all the drivers from 2015/2016 are still around Lefebvre hasn't appeared anywhere in forever...

Liked 1,120 Times in 599 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Seeing Breen pop up all over the forum, along with all those other sidelined drivers waiting to return, I remembered and wondered where Stephane Lefebvre ever went? We all know he had a catastrophic 2017 (I remember him being as quick as Breen before his crash in Germany the year prior) but while nearly all the drivers from 2015/2016 are still around Lefebvre hasn't appeared anywhere in forever...
    He has been doing some French rally's last year. He won the rallye du condroz the last 2 years, and participated in germany in 2018.

But thats about it. I assume he wasn't good enough for the available places, and doesn't have the money to keep playing at the top.

Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Some rumours that Mikkelsen is out of Hyundai now...

10. Likes: AnttiL (31st January 2020)
    Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    Italian media on Monte 2021:

The next edition of the Montecarlo rally has started to make headlines even before the 2020 one ended; a special edition to celebrate the hundredth anniversary of the Monaco auto club, which for the occasion should move its center of gravity to the Principality of Monaco.

The leitmotif of the 2021 edition will be the great celebration of the ACM for its 100th birthday, a motivation that is giving a great impetus to basing a Monte Carlo rally up to its legend. Farewell to Gap this time has nothing to do with Ogier's probable withdrawal, or with the god of money. The tide of public that has also poured into the Gap region this year is a sufficient stimulus for local and municipal administrations. Wanting to bring all three / four days of competition to the center of gravity of the principality is the same organization, which for its hundred years would aspire to a Montecarlo race in every respect. The main problem to date is the service park, with the ACM that would like it in Monaco or La Turbie, but the problem of the necessary and adequate spaces is creating many problems. In the port area the spaces are quite limited and in the case of eighty ninety competitors would still be insufficient. Not to mention the traffic problems in returning to the mid and end of the day service, given that the highway between Nice and Monaco often offers queues and slowdowns at peak times. One of the solutions could be to go and occupy the large spaces surrounding the new stadium in Nice, located alongside the Saint Isidore highway exit. Logistically perfect location, but distant and with limited impact on the principality. The only thing that is not lacking is the stages because in the valleys that embrace the N 202 (Nice, Gap) not far from the capital of the French Riviera there is a myriad of historical stages: Saint Auban, Aiglun, Entevaux, La Cayolle and many other. Very classic, full of charm, but with the possibility of ice and snow reduced to the minimum terms.

http://www.areacorse.com/montecarlo-...nslMZZi-00eAks

Liked 234 Times in 102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Some rumours that Mikkelsen is out of Hyundai now...
    Could see that coming. No point in him staying anyway when he doesn't get any drives. Wonder what he'll do

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katvala View Post
    Could see that coming. No point in him staying anyway when he doesn't get any drives. Wonder what he'll do

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Now there's an article on parcferme.no where he says he will be doing events In a i20 WRC

14. Likes: Grutz (31st January 2020)