Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 229
  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,995
    Like
    12,834
    Liked 1,543 Times in 756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Good to see that ERC will be a good series to follow in 2020. Many crews choose ERC over Wrc3 this year.
    WRC3 hasn´t actually started yet, Rally Portugal is telling the truth about competitors.

    But it´s good that ERC has great Rally2 and Rally4 field.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    286
    Like
    1
    Liked 78 Times in 38 Posts
    I am surprised that, for now, there is not any confirmed ERC program with a Polo R5...By the other way, already there are I20, Fabia, C3 and Fiesta confirmed

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    286
    Like
    1
    Liked 78 Times in 38 Posts
    In a french forum are saying that is going to be competing 3 C3 R5 Sainteloc (Griebel, Luky and Camili)

  4. Likes: pantealex (5th March 2020),RS (5th March 2020),the sniper (5th March 2020)
  5. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,923
    Like
    1,348
    Liked 1,649 Times in 857 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 106 sport View Post
    I am surprised that, for now, there is not any confirmed ERC program with a Polo R5...By the other way, already there are I20, Fabia, C3 and Fiesta confirmed
    Not many in WRC2/3 either which is strange for what is possibly the fastest R5 car. Manufacturer support not very good or did it’s early reliability problems damage it’s reputation?

  6. #165
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    6,801
    Like
    2,621
    Liked 2,173 Times in 1,100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 106 sport View Post
    I am surprised that, for now, there is not any confirmed ERC program with a Polo R5...By the other way, already there are I20, Fabia, C3 and Fiesta confirmed
    Maybe Herczig will change it:
    https://www.fiaerc.com/continuity-ke...or-erc-opener/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  7. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    7,923
    Like
    1,348
    Liked 1,649 Times in 857 Posts
    More on Lindholm: https://www.fiaerc.com/flying-finn-e...ent-programme/

    It does say ‘one additional event’.. I wonder whether MRF will help another driver on some asphalt rounds?

  8. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    286
    Like
    1
    Liked 78 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Hopefully.

    The times he has been in Gran Canaria, in my opinion, he has been a spectacular and fast driver.

  9. #168
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    13,560
    Like
    2,668
    Liked 6,466 Times in 3,408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Craig Breen is going to be doing a winter test of the MRF's soon acc to C.Clark.

    He also said they may still put a 'young hot-shot' in another MRF car..
    Colin Clark correct again with his info.

  10. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,995
    Like
    12,834
    Liked 1,543 Times in 756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    More on Lindholm: https://www.fiaerc.com/flying-finn-e...ent-programme/

    It does say ‘one additional event’.. I wonder whether MRF will help another driver on some asphalt rounds?
    Lindholm was tarmac circuit driver before switching to rally...

    Calendar clashes are probably biggest reason of Lindholm´s event choises, he is aiming for more WRC3 starts and is currently joint leader of Finnish championship, so doesn´t want to skip any events.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  11. #170
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,296
    Like
    261
    Liked 2,410 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Lindholm was tarmac circuit driver before switching to rally...

    Calendar clashes are probably biggest reason of Lindholm´s event choises, he is aiming for more WRC3 starts and is currently joint leader of Finnish championship, so doesn´t want to skip any events.
    I think it is more aboud budget...

  12. Likes: pantealex (6th March 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •