Page 116 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1676
    Liked 45 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    He didn’t answer because the question was pretty stupid…he’ll be there to figth for WDC, not to babysit Lappi.

Btw, many are still seeing Mikkelsen at Hyundai next year but isn’t he already out? Otherwise, why did he missed Australia and left Even?
    Mikkelsen missed Australia because Hyundai was looking at a huge battle with Toyota and Adamo decided Breen's starting position would have been ideal to attack on Friday, while Mikkelsen's starting position at fourth on the road would have been less than ideal. Adamo just said he is in contact with both Breen and Mikkelsen. He will definitely need a third driver for rallies like Sweden, Finland and GB where Sordo and Loeb are pretty much guaranteed to back out.

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc2017 View Post
    Other than the paragraph..

You talked about the fact that after next year your plan has always been to retire, when you see out your contract.
    Are you actually having a laugh? Please quote the text above, from the article. Cheers.

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Are you actually having a laugh? Please quote the text above, from the article. Cheers.
    am i going to get an apology?

Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Did you just delete your post about a sincere apology???

Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    So, in best case (most equal teams whit the free seats available )
    Hyundai Tanak, Neuville, Loeb, Sordo, Breen
    Citroën, Ogier, Lappi, Ostberg
    Toyota Evans, Meeke, Rovanpera, Katsuta
    Msport Latvalla, Suninen, Mikkelsen, Greensmith
    I'd say a Toyota team like this has 0 chance for any championship and would likely not pass Japanese approval. 2 years ago it would have, but now that they won manu last year and got close to nothing this year (since Tänaks team change stole all PR they could get.) they imo will not be wanting to wait, 2+ years for Kalle to develop.
    Any of Mikkelsen, Suninen and Latvala is better that putting Kalle as manu nominated car. Both for the team and for Kalle himself.

Off course it's very hard to say what Wilson might offer to anyone. But as we talked about earlier he should be interested in having at least one experienced driver onboard, at minimum so that the youngsters have someone to compare with.

Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I'd say a Toyota team like this has 0 chance for any championship and would likely not pass Japanese approval. 2 years ago it would have, but now that they won manu last year and got close to nothing this year (since Tänaks team change stole all PR they could get.) they imo will not be wanting to wait, 2+ years for Kalle to develop.
    Any of Mikkelsen, Suninen and Latvala is better that putting Kalle as manu nominated car. Both for the team and for Kalle himself.

Off course it's very hard to say what Wilson might offer to anyone. But as we talked about earlier he should be interested in having at least one experienced driver onboard, at minimum so that the youngsters have someone to compare with.
    Ye of little faith

did you just delete your post about a sincere apology???
    t16...?

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    t16...?
    I did, you're right. I thought I should re-check again and..

I am genuinely, sincerely sorry.

I checked a few times today when I challenged you and failed to look past the section I thought you had mis quoted.

No excuse and I will lick my woulds for a bit, I'm sure.

Hope I didn't offend and once again, I am sorry.

9. Likes: dimviii (12th November 2019),pantealex (13th November 2019),Rallyper (13th November 2019)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Mäkinen asked directly if Evans visited their hq.

– Ei siitä… Ei kyllä… Tietysti spekulaatiota on monenmoista. Me mennään eteenpäin ja katsotaan, kuinka hommelit etenevät
    - Not about that....no yes....of course there are many kinds of speculations. We go forwards and see how things progress.

I can so imagine that with Tommi's voice

https://www.rallit.fi/tommi-makinen-...elit-etenevat/
    Last edited by AnttiL; 13th November 2019 at 12:26.

11. Likes: Allez Andruet (13th November 2019),Fast Eddie WRC (14th November 2019),pantealex (13th November 2019),the sniper (13th November 2019)
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Mäkinen asked directly if Evans visited their hq.
    16-word answer to a simple "yes/no" question. I'm not sure which requires more skills, that or winning four World titles. Could be a draw.
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

13. Likes: cali (13th November 2019),ggg377 (14th November 2019),GravelBen (13th November 2019),pantealex (13th November 2019),TWRC (14th November 2019)