Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    not just those drivers, foremost Tänaks teammates Meeke and Latvala (i really hope this time they dont have any misfortunes), also Evans could decide much
    I didn´t mention TGR drivers because it´s their actual job to steal points from others but MSport boy(s) I did forged.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

2. Likes: EstWRC (23rd October 2019)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    To be fair, Tänaks Toyota team mates haven't really done a mega job thus as support and team effort goes.

If we look at pure team effort Hyundai should win the team buckle. No other team has pulled together like they have (ok, maybe Msport but they lack machinery and budget). The other teams are individuals fighting for themselves.

4. Likes: cali (24th October 2019),pantealex (24th October 2019)
    Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    2465/5000
    In front of the media tonight, the Alsatian driver spoke for a long time about this event, so important for him, since he has 9 victories on this rally, including the last acquired, by surprise, last season.
    What is your goal for this weekend?

"The goal is to race for the Constructors' Championship, for me and Dani, anyway. Thierry still has something played personally. Anyway, to score points, you have to make a result. So the best is not to think about it and roll. "
    With the dantesque conditions of recognition, the first day may be very difficult.

"There is a risk of finding things on the road that we have not seen compared to recognitions, such as stones that fell from the mountain for example. Potentially, there may be surprises like that. I think it will dry again on the surface but it will stay wet underneath. Leaving behind is not going to be as good as we would have liked if it was dry. So I just hope it's going to be too much over the passages and we're losing time as we go along. "
    How do you feel at the wheel of this Hyundai?

"I drove in tests, the feeling was pretty good on the ground, but also on the asphalt. I did a little rally last weekend to get my legs up and it went pretty well. "
    Are you a little worried before departure?

"There is no reason to be more worried than last year, I drove more this season. What worries me a little bit is this first day, and I'm really scared that it gets ointment over the cars. So I hope it will dry up well. "
    How has the car evolved since the beginning of the season?

"Since the beginning of the season, we have advanced a lot on things like geometry, suspensions, shock absorbers, differentials, especially the central, the direction ... and everything put end to end, I think the car is better. It is well balanced, and easy to drive, overall it's pretty good. "
    Is it possible to repeat your victory last year?

"Last year, we did not expect it. After, it's not easy. We see that the Toyota is very strong on asphalt like on the ground and last year, I win, but Tänak was far ahead before dying. There are always plenty of settings that make it possible to win, but we know it's never easy.

Is the pleasure still intact?

"I do nice shopping, without overloading the agenda, it suits me well. Between the Vosgien, Alba and Spain just before, it occupies well, plus the races at Le Castellet, it makes me a dozen races and we are not far from a complete program. "
    Are you afraid of seeing big gaps on Friday?

"In fact, we do not know the conditions that we will have. It is sure that if it dries on the surface and that the fat comes out from below, leaving where we go, what normally and we always hope, is an advantage, it can quickly turn against us, and the gaps can be large indeed. If it gets ointed behind, it's dead. "
    Have you already discussed next season and your program?

"Frankly, we have not thought about it yet. The Monte Carlo yes, logically perhaps, it will be necessary to agree with Dani again. But frankly, we did not talk too much about it. I would have liked to do this one (Spain) and Corsica, but these two will not be there anymore. Potentially Chile, especially since it went well this season.
    Is it possible to see you in the Var in a month?

Again, this is something we have not necessarily discussed. But like every year, the Var at the end of the season is a possibility, so why not.
    In what position do you find yourself compared to last year?

"I know the car better, the terrain better. When I saw last year's times, I can not understand how I could win. I did not do a lot of scratchs but I was regular without being hyper-efficient. I watched the times and I struggled to find myself in the list! "

https://www.rallye-sport.fr/loeb-jes...8B6y4MRlX70M8U

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Morning guys...shakedown soon, which is a weird one because it isnt representative at all and is just 2kms long....but it is what it is.

Gotta love the translation of the text you posted dimviii
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 2,278 Times in 1,071 Posts
    ^ Tanak is so good he can even come back from the dead

Liked 96 Times in 41 Posts
    Any info about shakedown livestream?

Quote Originally Posted by Portimao View Post
    Any info about shakedown livestream?
    https://www.facebook.com/TOYOTAGAZOO...video_explicit

10. Likes: Portimao (24th October 2019)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Morning guys. I'm at the start of a shakedown and what a massive crowd this year! Problably have to do corrections to my logitics and start an hour earlier to tomorrow's stages. Have great weekend my friends!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Last edited by cali; 24th October 2019 at 07:45.

12. Likes: EstWRC (24th October 2019),KKS (25th October 2019),the sniper (24th October 2019)
    just a shkakedown but good run from Katsuta!

14. Likes: AnttiL (24th October 2019)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Indeed