Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    DoN_cz - there is a street pavement around a section of the shakedown stage which would give a solid base to watch the shakedown.

Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Camilli's C3 R5
    #M-SPORTER

3. Likes: JTGANG (10th October 2019),Micke_VOC (10th October 2019),TWRC (13th October 2019)
    Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts
    Can anyone with access to rg2 tell me what time recce of salou stage is? Normally 16.00 on Wednesday. Thanks in advance

Liked 414 Times in 101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by go mads View Post
    Can anyone with access to rg2 tell me what time recce of salou stage is? Normally 16.00 on Wednesday. Thanks in advance
    Hi

here you are

recce.jpg

Thank you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi my husband and son are from the UK and have booked a stay in Salou when the rally is Spanish rally is taking place. Does anyone know of any way other than hiring a car they would be able to get to the rally stages? Or is anyone looking for 2 passengers to share a car and fuel? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by carreg65 View Post
    Hi my husband and son are from the UK and have booked a stay in Salou when the rally is Spanish rally is taking place. Does anyone know of any way other than hiring a car they would be able to get to the rally stages? Or is anyone looking for 2 passengers to share a car and fuel? Thank you.
    Depends how much you want to see, you can see lots with no car, shakedown is on Thursday morning which is within easy walking distance from the town, start and finish takes place along the front on thurs evening/sunday afternoon aswell as a special stage on Saturday afternoon, service park is just a 10 minute walk out of town at port adventura where the cars visit each day several times, all info available on rally racc website.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They were hoping to go into the mountains on Thursday and Fri. Unfortunately, there doesnt seem to be any bus trips going there. They were hoping to car share and pay towards it and the fuel costs.

Liked 12 Times in 1 Post
    Enjoyed your blog summary Anttil -

I'd be interested to know your recommended/preferred stages for Friday on Gravel - ideally moving between stages.

Is it fairly straightforward to go SS1 - SS3 am and SS5 pm would you say?

Any others reading with previous knowledge feel free to chip in - thanks.

Not been to Catalunya since 2016

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    It's absolutely easy to see ss1 and ss3 and then again ss4 and ss6 in a different spot.
    Remember that usually, cars start every 3 minutes on Friday so you can watch around 15-20 cars on ss1 before moving