Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Gasly dropped by RBR for Albon from Spa ownards. No surprise there.

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts
    May the forza be with you

Liked 1,066 Times in 598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

4. Likes: Tazio (12th August 2019)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    This race was won by MB thinking on their feet and choosing the right strategy. Guys like truefan get overly critical in other threads when MB don't apply the best strategy for Hamilton in other races, but doesn't acknowledge it in this thread when it was the biggest factor.

With Hamilton stopping later for the first time, it was 50/50 at the end in the closing stages of the race. But with the decision to stop again, it made it 100/0 in favour of Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    It is clear that the Sky lot are just as fed up of Hamilton winning everything as you are Journeyman. Though the first proper head to head has not produced a win for the mouthy dutchman, the Sky lot could not resist spouting there is a changing of the guard..
    I can deal with Hamilton winning. I got annoyed that Brundle got caught up with the soap opera of F1.

Verstappen can say that anyone could've won 5 championships in an MB because it's mostly accurate.

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    This race was won by MB thinking on their feet and choosing the right strategy. Guys like truefan get overly critical in other threads when MB don't apply the best strategy for Hamilton in other races, but doesn't acknowledge it in this thread when it was the biggest factor.

With Hamilton stopping later for the first time, it was 50/50 at the end in the closing stages of the race. But with the decision to stop again, it made it 100/0 in favour of Hamilton.

I can deal with Hamilton winning. I got annoyed that Brundle got caught up with the soap opera of F1.

Verstappen can say that anyone could've won 5 championships in an MB because it's mostly accurate.
    Well, why didn't Rosburg. It is like saying anybody could have won 6 times in the Shumacher Ferrari. Or anyone could have won 4 times in the Vettel Redull. That is as accurate as a bird in the bushes. Not really a bird in hand.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare