Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    At least with Hulk in the Haas next year, the level of whining and crying at the team should be a bit less. But it'll be interesting to see how Hulkenberg and Magnussen get along, after their (in)famous public trading of insults earlier this season. I doubt that they'll drop Magnussen too, but one never knows. I don't know who they could replace him with that would be better. If they're inclined to go for a clean slate, I'd like to see Alexander Rossi (who does have some F1 experience) partner a solid veteran like Hulkenberg.

I just get the feeling that Haas has gotten itself into a rut and doesn't really know how to get back on the road to success. But we'll see.
    I think Haas also have the option of Werhlein, if they choose to drop Magnussen too. Werhlein was slightly better than Ocon for instance and is still very young. He would be a better fit with Hulkenburg and still produce Magnussen level of Performance or better.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gm99 View Post
    Rossi recently signed a three-year-extension with Andretti Autosport in the Indy Car Series. While he may be able to get out of that with some $$$, he probably prefers being a front-runner in Indy cars to being an also-ran in (Haas) F1.
    Ah. I heard that he'd re-signed. I didn't know it was for that long. You're probably right. When he started finding success in Indy car, he seemed to indicate that he was happy to be winning and running at the front in a racing series, even if it was lower down the order. Yeah, I don't think that he's desperate to get back to F1. I'd just like to see a talented American be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    I think Haas also have the option of Werhlein, if they choose to drop Magnussen too. Werhlein was slightly better than Ocon for instance and is still very young. He would be a better fit with Hulkenburg and still produce Magnussen level of Performance or better.
    I agree. I like that kid. I really do. There were rumors that Werhlein had some attitude issues and that's why Force India didn't pick him up. But that ride wouldn't have lasted anyway. I think that if he could have separated from Mercedes sooner, he would have been a MUCH better choice for Alfa Romeo, rather than pitiful Giovinazzi. I really hope to see him make it back.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    He's baaaaaack
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...ture-uncertain
    Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more
    May the forza be with you

Hey Baggie,
    Jacques finally put out an opinion that actually stands up to reason. It is probably not going to be popular with the 'Hulksters' in and around here, but I think it makes sense:
    https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/4...ys-villeneuve/
    Haas had been expected to draft in Hulkenberg following his release from Renault, but will instead give Grosjean a fifth year in the team, despite a run of errors and struggles to score consistently in 2019.
    Villeneuve, however, sees little to choose from between Grosjean and Hulkenberg and says Haas should only replace the Frenchman if a race-winning driver becomes available, or someone with the potential to become one.
    "These are the two drivers with the most races without victory. Hulkenberg didn't even make it to the podium once," Villeneuve is quoted by motorsport-total.com.
    "Why would you change anything at Haas? If you want to trade in Grosjean, it must be either for a young talent or for an older driver who has already won a victory, such as Ricciardo."

Rogro just has to up his game! Go down to Mississippi and get a hold of a Mojo Hand! They say that there is only one real Mojo bush left in the world. It's the winnin' boys magic! He can pick it up at an old dusty crossroads, and it will only cost him his eternal soul!

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Hey Baggie,
    Jacques finally put out an opinion that actually stands up to reason. It is probably not going to be popular with the 'Hulksters' in and around here, but I think it makes sense:
    https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/4...ys-villeneuve/

Rogro just has to up his game! Go down to Mississippi and get a hold of a Mojo Hand! They say that there is only one real Mojo bush left in the world. It's the winnin' boys magic! He can pick it up at an old dusty crossroads, and it will only cost him his eternal soul!

Mojo bush is everywhere in Africa, a short trip and he is a nonstop winner. He may walk with a gammy leg after tho :-)
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Mojo bush is everywhere in Africa, a short trip and he is a nonstop winner. He may walk with a gammy leg after tho :-)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    About Growjean is hard 2 talk .. in Gp2 one the most tallent guys n showman 2 watch not the same in F1

I hope open a door 2 Pietro Fittipaldi in 2021 .. Brazil need's a F1 Driver !! About new generation of Brazilian Driver's the better's are Caio Collet n Enzo Fittipaldi but we will need wait 2-3 year to they come F1

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    About Growjean is hard 2 talk .. in Gp2 one the most tallent guys n showman 2 watch not the same in F1

I hope open a door 2 Pietro Fittipaldi in 2021 .. Brazil need's a F1 Driver !! About new generation of Brazilian Driver's the better's are Caio Collet n Enzo Fittipaldi but we will need wait 2-3 year to they come F1
    As a huge fan of Emmo Fittipaldi, I'd like to see one of those kids bring the Fittipaldi name back to F1... and the Brazilian flag along with it. But I don't know much about either one of them. What's the talent level of either?

Max Papis married Emmo's daughter, right? Which kid is his?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    YUP!! u can put money in Enzo the little brother he's inFerrari Academy , winning alot but Pietro i think he get old 2 join F1 probaly if have chance next year he will have 23 ... n he not have that many victory's in his back .. only world series title i guess !

No it's not maximiliano papis kids

Look this interview about Barrichello n Max PAPIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQMPpR4nMDU

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    like i said have many brazilian names in one step 2 f1 like Sette Camara , Pietro Fittipaldi , Pedro Piquet , but the ones u can put ur money for have chance in my opinion have a carreur bigger than 1 year lol is Caio Collet n Enzo Fittipaldi ! is the type kids who's beating ever single champ n kid's in they competitions since they start but they are younger generation we will need wait 2 years i guess ! Felipe Drugovich n Gianluca Petecof whos in Ferrari academy he's doing very well 2 but i don't know if he will have the chance n skills 2 join F1 ! Felipe Massa already said Caio Collet is the most tallent driver of the last years in Brazil n Caio has Jean TOddy son's as a manager that would help 2 lol.