Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 107 of 107
  1. #101
    Senior Member journeyman racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,060
    Like
    245
    Liked 123 Times in 94 Posts
    It's the embellishment that gets me. Hard tyres are supposed to be good over a long distance.

    If the tyres were good enough to set FL. Then that meant he could've gone quicker than he did prior to that lap, but didn't.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Oradea
    Posts
    2,619
    Like
    75
    Liked 124 Times in 101 Posts
    Everything about this hamilton dude is fierce and magical... how long till we find out those Mercedes are old Trabants and it was all his magical powers?

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    1,785
    Like
    0
    Liked 413 Times in 335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    It's the embellishment that gets me. Hard tyres are supposed to be good over a long distance.

    If the tyres were good enough to set FL. Then that meant he could've gone quicker than he did prior to that lap, but didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Everything about this hamilton dude is fierce and magical... how long till we find out those Mercedes are old Trabants and it was all his magical powers?
    It is shame you chaps cannot appreciate an excellent performance when you see one. Because l know you get it but struggle to accept it. Whatever the reason that is for your apprehension, it is really your problem. All true racing fans get it, shame you can't or would not let yourself appreciate it.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 25th July 2019 at 16:28.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  4. Likes: henners88 (25th July 2019),truefan72 (25th July 2019)
  5. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,752
    Like
    63
    Liked 425 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    It is shame you chaps cannot appreciate an excellent performance when you see one. Because l know you get it but struggle to accept it. Whatever the reason that is for your apprehension, it is really your problem. All true racing fans get it, shame you can't or would not let yourself appreciate it.
    I hope you can understand that using "magical" and "sorcery" in your description of his lap looks from the outside here , like your appreciation of it is a little over the top for some of us .
    Ben pointed this out kinda clearly .

    And , journeyman pointed out they had more speed than they were showing .

    So , you needn't be so prickly about all this .
    We're looking for reasons he was so fast , as there are fast drivers , but not magical ones .

  6. Likes: journeyman racer (28th July 2019)
  7. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    1,785
    Like
    0
    Liked 413 Times in 335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    I hope you can understand that using "magical" and "sorcery" in your description of his lap looks from the outside here , like your appreciation of it is a little over the top for some of us .
    Ben pointed this out kinda clearly .

    And , journeyman pointed out they had more speed than they were showing .

    So , you needn't be so prickly about all this .
    We're looking for reasons he was so fast , as there are fast drivers , but not magical ones .
    Yep is was kinda over the top intentionally. Because the lap was fast but extraordinarily so with a 30 laps old tyre. But l get Ben's and your point, l shall bear that in mind in the future. But you must admit, it was a lap that shall talked about for years to come.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  8. #106
    Senior Member journeyman racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,060
    Like
    245
    Liked 123 Times in 94 Posts
    No doubt it'll be talked about for years.

    Thank **** for Bagwan.

  9. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    7,752
    Like
    63
    Liked 425 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    No doubt it'll be talked about for years.

    Thank **** for Bagwan.
    ****en thank you .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •