Page 17 of 124 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    Does anybody know where the official WRC2 test is being held tomorrow? Any info much appreciated!

Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    The latest BBC forecast showed the ex-hurricane wiil likely go either to the north or the south of the UK, rather than over it.

Liked 747 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    The latest BBC forecast showed the ex-hurricane wiil likely go either to the north or the south of the UK, rather than over it.
    Take a average of that prediction and we’re buggered

Still think it’s too early to say with certainty... fingers crossed.

Wet I can handle, can’t be arsed with a gale though. And more importantly, hope there's no cancelled stages or closed car parks.

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Yeah severe wind really is a nightmare.

Remember last year at Myherin in the morning, was so cold up at the turbines and I felt it twice as much having had basically no sleep for two consecutive nights. However moved to Dyfi for the afternoon and it was tshirt weather - was great sitting in the sun waiting for the cars.

Hopefully the weather isn't too bad and doesn't cause too much chaos with the car parks and travelling etc.
    Last edited by er88; 29th September 2019 at 22:47.

5. Likes: T16 (29th September 2019),the sniper (29th September 2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Yeah severe wind really is a nightmare.

Remember last year at Myherin in the morning, was so cold up at the turbines and I felt it twice as much having had basically no sleep for two consecutive nights. However moved to Dyfi for the afternoon and it was tshirt weather - was great sitting in the sun waiting for the cars.

Hopefully the weather isn't too bad and doesn't cause too much chaos with the car parks and travelling etc.

Just looking at AnttiL's rally planner as we speak and I can't see it being east to access the wind farm section this year... looks like the cars go straight on into what was essentially one of the car parks last year, as opposed to taking the 90 right. I'm surprised more than anything - was a good spot to get a lot of various viewing points from.

7. Likes: er88 (29th September 2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Just looking at AnttiL's rally planner as we speak and I can't see it being east to access the wind farm section this year... looks like the cars go straight on into what was essentially one of the car parks last year, as opposed to taking the 90 right. I'm surprised more than anything - was a good spot to get a lot of various viewing points from.
    Yeah think I'm avoiding myherin this year altogether for that reason. Was a great place to watch the cars and not far from the car park the last few years, but this year looks too far a walk and you also dont know how much you'll see if the weather isn't great. Will probably just head to Hafren and stay there for the day on saturday.

Yeah think I'm avoiding myherin this year altogether for that reason. Was a great place to watch the cars and not far from the car park the last few years, but this year looks too far a walk and you also dont know how much you'll see if the weather isn't great. Will probably just head to Hafren and stay there for the day on saturday.
    You been to the fast spot before (in Hafren), when they are on the limiter and they chuck it in?
    At 40 secs...

https://youtu.be/JyfXUJyOZKo
    Last edited by T16; 30th September 2019 at 01:16.

Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    You been to the fast spot before (in Hafren), when they are on the limiter and they chuck it in?
    At 40 secs...

https://youtu.be/JyfXUJyOZKo
    Nah never been to that section before, have you?

Was thinking for one of the passes I will head down the stage from the sharp uphill hairpin left at V2. Fast approach and the further you walk down that way the more quick left/right bends you get leading into one another. Not sure yet what I'll do for the 2nd run.

Nah never been to that section before, have you?

Was thinking for one of the passes I will head down the stage from the sharp uphill hairpin left at V2. Fast approach and the further you walk down that way the more quick left/right bends you get leading into one another. Not sure yet what I'll do for the 2nd run.
    Yeah, it’s probably the fastest corner I’ve ever seen (I guess it will be if they are on the limiter when they take it!).
    I’ll send you a pic of where it is if you’re not already sure.

Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    BT Sport are showing every stage live on their normal channels. Will be nice to be able to watch in HD, unlike on the red button.

13. Likes: er88 (30th September 2019),steve.mandzij (30th September 2019),the sniper (30th September 2019)