Page 114 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1238
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    It's not really over until the fat lady sings. Nothing is decided yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    It's not over when it's over... it's especially true when you driving a Toyota.

Math - at the moment, if Ogier takes everything from table (30+30), then Tänak need to collect 32 points more. Basically it means 2 more podiums or 4-5th with really good PS points. Current situation is good, but it's not an easy task.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    It's not over when it's over... it's especially true when you driving a Toyota.

Math - at the moment, if Ogier takes everything from table (30+30), then Tänak need to collect 32 points more. Basically it means 2 more podiums or 4-5th with really good PS points. Current situation is good, but it's not an easy task.
    All Tänak needs is to be one position ahead of Ogier, in both the overall standings and the power stage (or a variation depending on the positions)

4. Likes: pantealex (6th October 2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    All Tänak needs is to be one position ahead of Ogier, in both the overall standings and the power stage (or a variation depending on the positions)
    It's not All, there is still Neuville and mathematics.

6. Likes: AnttiL (6th October 2019),cali (6th October 2019)
    Is there available any transcript or video from press-conference?

Based on Estonian media Tänak made statement there to Ogier and Neuville: (translated from translation..):
    "I don't have anything against you but I want that we play fair game, not political one. We got penalties in Argentina for the same thing, here there weren't any penalties. Let's agree, do we play by the rules or not."

8. Likes: KKS (6th October 2019)
    Liked 258 Times in 103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    Is there available any transcript or video from press-conference?

Based on Estonian media Tänak made statement there to Ogier and Neuville: (translated from translation..):
    "I don't have anything against you but I want that we play fair game, not political one. We got penalties in Argentina for the same thing, here there weren't any penalties. Let's agree, do we play by the rules or not."
    https://www.facebook.com/PostimeesSp...214310126/?t=3

10. Likes: KKS (7th October 2019),meh (6th October 2019)
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    In Argentina the roadbook actually said that you should go over the bridge/gate and it was marked as such. I argued about it a bit but then the roadbook was shown and there was nothing to argue with. Going on the right of it even though it was open meant you didn't cross the marked "bridge".

Here as also listed in stewards decision roadbook showed 3 hay bales and how to go trough them and when they came they were 4 with 2 possible ways to go trough.

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    It's 4 mins from the end. Tanak says "we followed roadbook". After that Ogier jumps in and says "we followed roadbook" and goes to blame the organizers. Tanak says Argentina roadbook also wasn't clear (I disagree tbh).
    Neuville says it was "simple" and that he braked already and that there should have been only 1 bale.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    1692/5000
    "It is naturally a mixed feeling at the arrival of this rally.On one hand, I am very satisfied with our performance this weekend.We realized a rally without fault, being at the limit of the beginning to the The disappointment is of course present because we could not get ahead of Tanak.He made a great rally.It was fast, especially Friday afternoon when we did not have the best tires on the car. lost about 8.6 seconds, more or less what is missing in the final count.We did the job at 100 %.Today, the team asked to be in the finish for the points in the constructors' classification. also take into account this, it explains in part the 5th place in the Power Stage, in which we saw that Tanak could still put a layer .. When you have Neuville and Ogier in the ass and you can still put a layer to the end, it is that the package is efficient.It used it well.The pilot title is not finished, there is still 60 points to take, "detailed Neuville at our microphone.

"I'm still very happy, it was a very long rally, very complicated, we were on the edge of the razor from start to finish, it was very intense, without making mistakes and by doing very well. On the other hand, I am very satisfied with sport, of course not the operation we wanted to achieve at the championship level, we had a lack of success so I am very happy to be back on the podium today. The Toyota with Tanak at the wheel seems daunting, we could not do anything.When we gave everything, what can we do more? We must sometimes be satisfied, "he said Nicolas Gilsoul, co-pilot of the Belgian pilot.

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...hSsRDks6Hjh0SY

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    "We've been to the full from the beginning to the end, I made a small mistake in the first night special, then I came back strong, we had to push hard, I'm very happy ... but there are still two Disasters can happen, but you have to be careful You know me, I will give everything I have in Catalonia and Australia The car works well But it's sport, anything can happen explained the championship leader at our microphone.

"In my eyes, it was the most intense week-end, a big fight with such short gaps, it was crazy, Thierry was very fast on Saturday, but I tried to stay regular. it's a mythical event, I wanted to put my name on it, "concluded Tanak.

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/moteurs/ra...YCSZfgEQOJ7Mpo