Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 771 to 777 of 777
  1. #771
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    126
    Like
    1
    Liked 131 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Did you mean that maybe there's some spectator filmed video?
    I dont know really. Today at the office my colleagues spoke about rather strong language being used by Martin there, i was wondering if it was heard in some video or did any bystanders spread this. But maybe it is just rumor spreading...

  2. #772
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    211
    Like
    79
    Liked 105 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indreq View Post
    I dont know really. Today at the office my colleagues spoke about rather strong language being used by Martin there, i was wondering if it was heard in some video or did any bystanders spread this. But maybe it is just rumor spreading...
    The sushibox stopped working again, would be weird if there wasnt any strong language.

  3. Likes: pantealex (18th September 2019)
  4. #773
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    7,648
    Like
    3,279
    Liked 6,509 Times in 2,730 Posts
    Last year after Turkey, with the same 3 rounds to go

    Neuville 177
    Tšnak 164
    Ogier 154

    and in the end it was Ogier who won the title with 18 point lead.
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  5. Likes: AnttiL (18th September 2019),Fast Eddie WRC (18th September 2019),pantealex (18th September 2019)
  6. #774
    #EE33 #TS3 #GG44 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    12,416
    Like
    2,439
    Liked 5,894 Times in 3,096 Posts
    Rally fans please help ! Chris Ingram leads the ERC but still requires funding for the final round. Donate and you can win the chance of a prize ride !
    www.gofundme.com/f/back-the-brits-european-rally-championship

  7. #775
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    126
    Like
    1
    Liked 131 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Last year after Turkey, with the same 3 rounds to go

    Neuville 177
    Tšnak 164
    Ogier 154

    and in the end it was Ogier who won the title with 18 point lead.
    Tšnak led all three rallies at some point but was hit by bunch of problems - some own fault, some not. This year on average he seems to have even bigger speed advantage over Ogier and he hardly has made own mistakes, so if Yaris will not break down...

  8. Likes: meh (18th September 2019)
  9. #776
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    137
    Like
    20
    Liked 113 Times in 51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indreq View Post
    Tšnak led all three rallies at some point but was hit by bunch of problems - some own fault, some not. This year on average he seems to have even bigger speed advantage over Ogier and he hardly has made own mistakes, so if Yaris will not break down...
    Some more details to it:
    74. Dayinsure Wales Rally GB 2018
    https://www.ewrc-results.com/results...2018/?s=183610
    After SS15 Tšnak was leading 41.9sec over Ogier, on SS16 Yaris broke down.

    54. RallyRACC Catalunya - Costa Daurada 2018
    https://www.ewrc-results.com/results...2018/?s=191886
    After SS9 Tšnak was leading 32.9sec over Sordo, on SS10 puncture and dropped 1:43 on that stage.
    Tšnak won PowerStage.

    27. Kennards Hire Rally Australia 2018
    https://www.ewrc-results.com/results...2018/?s=191019
    After SS19 was leading 12.6sec over Latvala, 30.9sec over Padding. On SS20 lost 20sec, on SS23 went off.

  10. #777
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    21,142
    Like
    7,331
    Liked 11,467 Times in 5,123 Posts



  11. Likes: Andre Oliveira (20th September 2019),Ha3aP (21st September 2019),TWRC (21st September 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •