Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 12,165 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I would be very afraid for the Estonian angry mob that would approach Puuppola if they didn't enter Tänak
    I’m already there, hiding in the bushes and ready to attack if Tänak isn’t announced
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

2. Likes: janvanvurpa (18th June 2019)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Let me try to explain little bit better maybe:
    1) TGR is attending to Rally Estonia with atleast 1 Yaris WRC (more is also possible)
    but
    2)Their drivers wants to attend AutoGlym because they think that those road suite better for NRF (Neste Rally Finland, not NORF)

Money is not problem or logistics, they can run 2 rallies same time.

Tänak can choose himself which event he will do, Estonia is his home but if he think that AutoGlym is more useful...

(I do remember that last year Rally Estonia competitors got excellent results from NRF, much better than AutoGlym competitors)
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

4. Likes: er88 (19th June 2019)
    Liked 91 Times in 54 Posts
    I hope to see wrc entries in both rallies. Hoping to make it to Estonia myself, but that seems bit unlikely at this time so seeing them closer to home would be really cool. Any rumours about any legends? Like Hirvonen?

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by masa90 View Post
    I hope to see wrc entries in both rallies. Hoping to make it to Estonia myself, but that seems bit unlikely at this time so seeing them closer to home would be really cool. Any rumours about any legends? Like Hirvonen?
    Hirvonen will do AutoGlym.
    but Eerik Pietarinen will start with Fabia EVO at Estonia, good benchmark for new Fiesta Mk8 R5
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

7. Likes: cali (19th June 2019)
    Liked 43 Times in 25 Posts
    maybe Tanak won't start Rally Estonia and they don't want to announce it cuz it's a killer for the ticket sales?

Liked 96 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dnb View Post
    maybe Tanak won't start Rally Estonia and they don't want to announce it cuz it's a killer for the ticket sales?
    This makes sense to me. But can't see why he wouldn't do it or wouldn't want to do it, so then again it doesn't. If Tommi says no he can just whisper MSpo.. and permission would be granted.
    Last edited by Päss1928; 19th June 2019 at 22:03.

Liked 41 Times in 18 Posts
    It could be also interesting to see some of the other Estonian star drivers in Toyota, e.g. Märtin, Aava, etc or even someone from track side like Asmer, Pentus..
    Last edited by Crazy J; 20th June 2019 at 09:06.

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Be realistic. Aava has his hands full organizing the event, noone is going to pay for some retired circuit-racers outing, atleast this kind of money and Märtin...well, most logical, but still would more likely see him in his Focus 03. I think Katsuta/Alonso are more probable.

Like thought, they are going to announce Tänak in some interesting way, but they are going to announce him. Could read it from Aava`s this morning statement.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy J View Post
    It could be also interesting to see some of the other Estonian star drivers in Toyota, e.g. Märtin, Aava, etc or even someone from track side like Asmer, Pentus..
    Maybe Ivar Raidam or Vallo Soots? Why some guys have some strange fetish to spectate some really old or retired dudes is beyond me. I'd rather have some young guns like Kruuda, Volver, Šesks, or Torn any day instead of retired dudes.

13. Likes: dnb (24th June 2019),pantealex (20th June 2019),the sniper (20th June 2019)
    Liked 12,165 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Breen also on the list according to Hyundai’s press release https://motorsport.hyundai.com/finland-crews-revealed/

THis is just unbelievable guys. I know it’s not an official wrc event but all my life I have dreamed about a wrc round here and now it does happen.

This is as close as it gets.

Dreams come true sometimes. So happy at the moment.
    Last edited by EstWRC; 25th June 2019 at 10:09.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

15. Likes: AnttiL (25th June 2019),pantealex (27th June 2019)