Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    wtf, that's rallying and if you want to win you have to push.. Toyota has unlimited budget and still unreliable car..

2. Likes: EstWRC (27th April 2019)
    Liked 264 Times in 164 Posts
    If he call the most lucky guy out there we always know that this is Ogier. With so much moments, technical issues, spins and obviously off pace he always escape big issues and get to the good positions by the expense of others. Whenever he is not that lucky he start to using holes in the rules and make most out of it.

But on the other hand let's not call that luck at all. He is experienced enough to deal with such moments. With Polo days he have nt have many of it, but since Ford and now Citroen days he have a lot of it and he is strugling and still won at the end of the year. And have a little feeling he will win it again once more. Neuville and Tanak keep making stupid mistakes and don't take advantage of his problems.

4. Likes: cali (27th April 2019)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Have you watched this rally and seen that thus far only Tänak's car was without problems until this stage.... Don't try to be smartass with me. The car is fragile and we all know it.
    so you 146% know that Tanak didn't hit a rock and damage steering or something? Ott never make a mistake it's always Yaris fragile? yep?

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    so you 146% know that Tanak didn't hit a rock and damage steering or something? Ott never make a mistake it's always Yaris fragile? yep?
    I look at the general picture and this conclusion is based even before this event. But I understand that it is maybe too difficult for you to understand. Oh boy whyy I even boyher with you....

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    After all this time and we still dont know why Tanak was slow on the first stage or why he stopped...

That must be so remote.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    about the barrier where Ogier lost the power steering from hit

Budar
    "The rule is very clear: you have to follow the road book and the road book is very clear: there is a barrier and you go [left]."

Ogier added: "We went left as we should, but we could see the track to the right [of the fence].

"For now, we think that those who have not gone [left] will have problems because they have not followed the road book.

"During the recos the side of the road was blocked, that's why I hesitated and slightly touched the barrier"

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Mikkelsen fastest so far, no oil leak then i guess. Neuville crusing now
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 264 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    about the barrier where Ogier lost the power steering from hit

Budar
    "The rule is very clear: you have to follow the road book and the road book is very clear: there is a barrier and you go [left]."

Ogier added: "We went left as we should, but we could see the track to the right [of the fence].

"For now, we think that those who have not gone [left] will have problems because they have not followed the road book.

"During the recos the side of the road was blocked, that's why I hesitated and slightly touched the barrier"

Lol

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    After all this time and we still dont know why Tanak was slow on the first stage or why he stopped...

That must be so remote.
    Looking at the trails after his car on the corner, I assume it's kind of drivetrain collapse.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    Autosport
    Toyota is still awaiting information about the nature of Tanak's problem, but a technical issue is likely to be to blame as there are no outwardly visible signs of damage to his car.