Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: Fgp 2019

  1. #1
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,904
    Like
    237
    Liked 413 Times in 270 Posts

    Fgp 2019

    Welcome to FGP for 2019!

    Everything you need to build your team can be found here - https://sites.google.com/site/ejdfgp/home.

    If you are new to FGP here is an explanation of what we do and how this works:

    Everyone picks a team with the following criteria:

    Two starting drivers (ex - Hamilton and Bottas)
    One reserve driver (any driver not on the price list but preferably someone who may replace a driver due to injury or politics)
    One chassis , such as Red Bull, Ferrari, etc.
    One team engine, such as Red Bull-Honda, McLaren-Renault, etc.
    The above selections have prices attached to them and the team has a "budget" of 48,000,000. The team's cost cannot exceed this number.
    One race that is the Bonus. Your team will score double points for this race. The bonus race is free.
    Once the team is complete return to this thread and post the team along with a team name. I need a name in order to enter it!
    Lastly, teams cannot be duplicates or equal. If everything from drivers to the bonus race are the same the second team entered will have to change their lineup. This means that if drivers, reserve driver, chassis, engine are the same but bonus race is different then the teams are unique!

    The deadline to enter teams is Thursday, March 14th.
    Good luck to everyone!!
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  2. Likes: Mia 01 (16th February 2019),pantealex (18th February 2019),Zico (2nd March 2019)
  3. #2
    Senior Member mr_swiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Posts
    871
    Like
    52
    Liked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    48,000,000.00, no adjustment for inflation ?
    I'll be in, kinda shocked how fast it came up. But glad it did
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

  4. Likes: N. Jones (16th February 2019)
  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    To the right of the left
    Posts
    3,719
    Like
    3
    Liked 123 Times in 98 Posts
    Thanks for doing this.

    TEAM STOUT
    Chassis - Mercedes (20)
    Engine - Haas-Ferrari (12)
    Driver #1 - Perez (10)
    Driver #2 - Norris (5)
    Reserve - Button (1)
    Total - 48 million
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

  6. Likes: N. Jones (16th February 2019)
  7. #4
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,904
    Like
    237
    Liked 413 Times in 270 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    Thanks for doing this.

    TEAM STOUT
    Chassis - Mercedes (20)
    Engine - Haas-Ferrari (12)
    Driver #1 - Perez (10)
    Driver #2 - Norris (5)
    Reserve - Button (1)
    Total - 48 million
    Thanks! I need a bonus race and you are all set.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  8. #5
    Senior Member Tazio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    14,430
    Like
    866
    Liked 427 Times in 353 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    Welcome to FGP for 2019!

    Everything you need to build your team can be found here - https://sites.google.com/site/ejdfgp/home.

    If you are new to FGP here is an explanation of what we do and how this works:

    Everyone picks a team with the following criteria:

    Two starting drivers (ex - Hamilton and Bottas)
    One reserve driver (any driver not on the price list but preferably someone who may replace a driver due to injury or politics)
    One chassis , such as Red Bull, Ferrari, etc.
    One team engine, such as Red Bull-Honda, McLaren-Renault, etc.
    The above selections have prices attached to them and the team has a "budget" of 48,000,000. The team's cost cannot exceed this number.
    One race that is the Bonus. Your team will score double points for this race. The bonus race is free.
    Once the team is complete return to this thread and post the team along with a team name. I need a name in order to enter it!
    Lastly, teams cannot be duplicates or equal. If everything from drivers to the bonus race are the same the second team entered will have to change their lineup. This means that if drivers, reserve driver, chassis, engine are the same but bonus race is different then the teams are unique!

    The deadline to enter teams is Thursday, March 14th.
    Good luck to everyone!!
    Yeah babe!
    “There is a great man who makes every man feel small. But the real great man is the man who makes every man feel great.”

  9. Likes: N. Jones (17th February 2019)
  10. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    To the right of the left
    Posts
    3,719
    Like
    3
    Liked 123 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    Thanks! I need a bonus race and you are all set.
    Oops. sorry. Australia.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

  11. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,460
    Like
    77
    Liked 122 Times in 80 Posts
    Thanks for providing this most excellent competition. Its a bit early but lets just go with my pre-pre season testing gut.

    ZeeRT-Marlboro F1

    Chassis - Ferrari (19)
    Engine - Ferrari (19)
    Driver #1 - Kyviat (6)
    Driver #2 - Russell (2)
    Reserve - Alonso (1)

    Total - 47 million

    Bonus GP - Singapore

  12. Likes: N. Jones (17th February 2019)
  13. #8
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,904
    Like
    237
    Liked 413 Times in 270 Posts
    Well. I have my team and there is no use in waiting.

    As always POSF1 looks to the underdog to lift us into the top ten. With this search we have found two teams that we believe will get us and keep us in the top ten:

    POSF1 Sponsored by HP's Driver Lineup:

    Daniel Ricciardo ($17)
    Niko Hulkenberg ($11)
    Jack Aitken ($1)

    Our chassis and engine will be provided by:

    Racing Point ($8)
    Racing Point-Mercedes ($7)

    Our bonus GP will be the French GP.
    We have $4,000,000 left over to bribe the officials just in case things go south.
    Last edited by N. Jones; 26th February 2019 at 22:26.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  14. Likes: gm99 (2nd March 2019)
  15. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    To the right of the left
    Posts
    3,719
    Like
    3
    Liked 123 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    We have $4,000,000 left over to bribe the officials just in case things go south.
    I like your approach.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

  16. Likes: N. Jones (17th February 2019)
  17. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,213
    Like
    261
    Liked 212 Times in 156 Posts
    Glad to see it back N. Jones!

    I'll be waiting to see what testing brings.

  18. Likes: N. Jones (17th February 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •