Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts

[WRC] Rally Italia Sardegna 13th-16th June 2019

https://www.rallyitaliasardegna.com/...itors/?lang=en

Rally Guide 1 is out now. All the stages from 2018 have remained aside from the single car Ittiri super special from Saturday, but almost every stage (except Tergu-Osilo, Cala Flumini and Sassari-Argentiera) have some changes.

Liked 33 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    https://www.rallyitaliasardegna.com/...itors/?lang=en

Rally Guide 1 is out now. All the stages from 2018 have remained aside from the single car Ittiri super special from Saturday, but almost every stage (except Tergu-Osilo, Cala Flumini and Sassari-Argentiera) have some changes.
    Yes, beginning to study these little changes. They avoid some flat out sections on Loelle Stage, and the returns of water splash of Su Filigosu in Monte Lerno Stage!!

Time to spend on the maps!! Thanks for it!
    Catalonia

3. Likes: AnttiL (13th February 2019)
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atob WRC View Post
    Yes, beginning to study these little changes. They avoid some flat out sections on Loelle Stage, and the returns of water splash of Su Filigosu in Monte Lerno Stage!!

Time to spend on the maps!! Thanks for it!
    Can you please tell me where the water splash is located, thank you!

Starting road on Castelsardo also changed to last year. I remember a great spot near the elektric cable post, that will be point 1 on Friday!
    Than Monte baranta, maybe the track in the beginning. Second loop, Tula Windmillfarm, Tergu at the absolute finish, great view!
    Any tips on spectacular places still welcome!

5. Likes: Mintexmemory (13th February 2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Can you please tell me where the water splash is located, thank you!

Starting road on Castelsardo also changed to last year. I remember a great spot near the elektric cable post, that will be point 1 on Friday!
    Than Monte baranta, maybe the track in the beginning. Second loop, Tula Windmillfarm, Tergu at the absolute finish, great view!
    Any tips on spectacular places still welcome!
    LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBi0Ps543mo

The water splash is in the double right, 2 kms before the end, near Oschiri.

We will have to wait, that the route crossing the river, it's existing nowadays.

Another question for you, it's easy to arrive at the end of Tergu? A long walk till the end no??
    Catalonia

Quote Originally Posted by Atob WRC View Post
    LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBi0Ps543mo

The water splash is in the double right, 2 kms before the end, near Oschiri.

We will have to wait, that the route crossing the river, it's existing nowadays.

Another question for you, it's easy to arrive at the end of Tergu? A long walk till the end no??
    Thanks!

Tergu is a long walk yes, but worth it (my opinion). I think its about 4 km.
    No great close up action, but one can see about half the stage.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Also bear in mind this is just RG1 and last year they changed over the routes of Monti di Ala and Monte Lerno for RG2, the organizers of this rally have done it often before.

Im planning on taking the gold pass parking option. Have any of you got some experience whit that?
    The gold zones at spectator areas are not necessary.

One gold parking card is enough for one car I suppose, I mean not al passengers must have one.

The water splash mentioned earlier, does anyone know if the river is actually still there, or is it dried out?
    (Something for the locals..)

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Im planning on taking the gold pass parking option. Have any of you got some experience whit that?
    The gold zones at spectator areas are not necessary.

One gold parking card is enough for one car I suppose, I mean not al passengers must have one.
    Yes one gold pass is good for the car park but only one person per pass can get into the gold spectating.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

The water splash mentioned earlier, does anyone know if the river is actually still there, or is it dried out?
    (Something for the locals..)
    Investigating, someone has told me, that this river has crossed over the bridge last time that this stage has been celebrated.....
    Catalonia