Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1052
  1. #271
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Östhammar, Sweden
    Posts
    5,773
    Like
    3,185
    Liked 1,668 Times in 972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    And You know what is broken in Ogier's case, right?
    Actually I don´t. However steering arm could even be easier to change.. No?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  2. #272
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    20,622
    Like
    6,194
    Liked 8,225 Times in 3,366 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Actually I don´t. However steering arm could even be easier to change.. No?
    How do You know that it is a steering arm and only a steering arm?
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  3. #273
    Senior Member KKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    5,315
    Like
    2,368
    Liked 1,370 Times in 811 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Come on, You know jack shit about what exactly was broken on Ogier's car and if that is repairable.
    He even didn't try. Mads lost 12min on repair, Ogier only looks - "oh its unrepairable" and hands off.

  4. #274
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,036
    Like
    1,079
    Liked 486 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    He even didn't try. Mads lost 12min on repair, Ogier only looks - "oh its unrepairable" and hands off.
    Perhaps he doesn't have the necessary parts to fix it.
    If in doubt, flat out!

  5. #275
    Senior Member Rallyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Östhammar, Sweden
    Posts
    5,773
    Like
    3,185
    Liked 1,668 Times in 972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    How do You know that it is a steering arm and only a steering arm?
    The wheel wasn´t hanging loose, but steering arm for sure was broken.

    However as you say about our master, something added to that steering arm is the issue. Heard that information on All Live.

    (But seriously, what does he gain in rapairing out there in the bush? - No, better go on in Rally2 and do the PS. Like I said in the first place.)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  6. #276
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    7,980
    Like
    3,537
    Liked 7,032 Times in 2,905 Posts
    Lappi: "theres always a surprise i dont expect"


    welcome to the citroen!
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja
    World Rally Champions 2019

  7. Likes: KKS (14th June 2019),tomhlord (14th June 2019)
  8. #277
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    20,622
    Like
    6,194
    Liked 8,225 Times in 3,366 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    He even didn't try. Mads lost 12min on repair, Ogier only looks - "oh its unrepairable" and hands off.
    Perhaps because he knows that it is unrepairable. For sure he knows better than You sitting at the computer.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  9. Likes: EstWRC (14th June 2019),Rallyper (14th June 2019),tommeke_B (14th June 2019)
  10. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    224
    Like
    22
    Liked 176 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Perhaps because he knows that it is unrepairable. For sure he knows better than You sitting at the computer.
    Exactly, for all we know the whole hub assembly might be broken...

  11. #279
    Senior Member KKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    5,315
    Like
    2,368
    Liked 1,370 Times in 811 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post

    (But seriously, what does he gain in rapairing out there in the bush? - No, better go on in Rally2 and do the PS. Like I said in the first place.)
    not a rally spirit at all (

  12. #280
    Senior Member Gevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    142
    Like
    5
    Liked 52 Times in 24 Posts
    Ogier will never go first on road tomorrow LAst car and focusing on PS points

  13. Likes: tomhlord (14th June 2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •