Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 122 Times in 80 Posts
    Its all true. Lewis is the most superist superstar in the world. I even named my son after him.

Liked 309 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Its all true. Lewis is the most superist superstar in the world. I even named my son after him.
    And I even gave my son a firstname beginning with L and middle-name beginning with H so to help the #TeamLH hashtag live on forever.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 4th May 2019 at 05:54.

Liked 362 Times in 295 Posts
    Bottas has been overtaken in his own thread .
    There's just no fight left in him , clearly .

4. Likes: Tazio (4th May 2019)
    Liked 212 Times in 156 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Bottas has been overtaken in his own thread .
    There's just no fight left in him , clearly .
    Sorry, I accidentally pushed the radio button, so he slowed down.

Being serious now though, I'm not sure what Bottas is doing or Lewis isn't doing this year. But he does seem to have more of a challenge in him. I was skeptical when Mercedes chose him to fill the seat, but if he keeps performing like this he's going to make a believer out of me.

Liked 295 Times in 239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I hear the cynicism in the air about Hamilton. However, everyone is bracing themselves for when the real fight between Hamilton and Bottas kicks off. The points as it stand at the moment is giving notice to Hamilton that if he do not want a repeat of 2016 where Rosberg ramped up confidence and stole the championship from under his nose, he would need to start putting in performances to put some distance between himself and Bottas.

That said, l have a feeling that Bottas is probably prepared for that. Which inevitably may spark an inhouse Mercedes battle for the championship. This might be very good for Ferrari as it did for Kimi in 2003 when Alonso and Hamilton fought each other hard at Mclaren only to lose the drivers title to Ferrrari by one point.

We know how methodical and ruthless Hamilton can be in a rivalry fight for the title. The real question is, is Bottas hard enough to do battle with Hamilton when it comes to it. It took Rosberg three seasons to get to the point where he could prevail; although under quite questionable circumstances. Can Bottas do it in two seasons? Can he stand the heat of the battle. This is what l am looking forward to see.

I like a great story, hence l am hoping that he can do something remarkable and worthy of F1 history and folklore.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 5th May 2019 at 21:00.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 115 Times in 86 Posts
    I'm not sure what Bottas is doing
    He's driving the car to what it's capable of. That is what all the good drivers do.

or Lewis isn't doing this year.
    Hamilton isn't not doing anything this year. 2019 is the second best start after 4 races he's had in his career, 2015 being the best.

On the other hand of all his team mates, only Rosberg's first four races of 2016 season is better than Bottas' first 4 from this year.

edit: Bottas is now going toe to toe with Hamilton. If he keeps this up, Hamilton has to effectively beat himself to win the championship. How do you do that?
    Last edited by journeyman racer; 6th May 2019 at 08:55.