Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
Thanks for the scoring! Yes i ignored people who didn't follow the rules for typing pickems (1. Ogier or 1) Ogier etc). It is a timely exercise to convert to excel, i don't necessarily want to spend more time correcting typo.

Agree on the cage fight for equal scores, there are few specimens on this forum, that should keep us entertained for a while.

I commit myself to provide excel after each round, as long as people can create the pickem thread on the forum?

May the best win.
I suppose the problem might be that the rules were not presented anywhere this year, so newcomers did not know. Rallyper, perhaps you can add it to the pickems threads from now on. Also remind people to check spelling. So 2 rules:

Present predictions for the first 8 positions. Predictions must be presented so that a name follows the predicted position number, there should be a single space between the number and name. Do not use any charchters, such as . or ) behind the numbers. Present predictions for the first 8 positions. Sample of correct prediction format for first 3 positions:
1 Ogier 2 Neuville 3 Tanak

Use correct spelling of names. Using regular characters instead of special characters is allowed (a instead of ä) Other than that the spelling must be correct. For example, Tanak is ok, Tank is not ok.

The above rules are because a half-automated system is used for the pickems and predictions not made according to these rules may get ignored.