Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Radstorm taking so many time from Kristensson yesterday but today lost 15sec and droped from JWRC lead battle. Tannert doing well, cut another 2.3sec and lead of Kristensson down to 4sec.
    Lead battles in WRC2 and JWRC going to last stage. Let's hope we can see 3 RC4 and 2 RC2 cars live.

2. Likes: Rallyper (31st March 2019),WRC1 (31st March 2019)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    Adamo has demane wins for the past 3 events, now in this position to secure a podium...hard to believe, but maybe after Toyota`s bad event there is some logic in that.
    there is logic.Take a look at manufacture points

Hyundai 77 + 18 + 12 = 107

Citroen 78 + 15 + 6 = 99
    Toyota 83 + 8 + 4 = 95
    M-Sport 48 + 25 + 10 = 83

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so how you explain Neuvilles(leader of the rally) the 0,5sec/km from Evans?
    Sordo 1 sec/km?
    Nature of stage not narrow and twisty as Huyndai like and like near all rally so far. Loeb down on pace too

Liked 12,210 Times in 5,242 Posts
    Sordo had brake problems and we know that Hyundai is completely shit on this fast stages. Loeb said it too friday.

Adamo wants only wins so i really doubt he said to Neuville that just bring the 2nd place home. He just cant push with this car on fast stages, well he can but the time goes away with slidng all the time
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

6. Likes: krissucool (31st March 2019)
    Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    He's saving tires so he can take points on PS at the expense of Tanak like usual this year.
    Heard Julian say Kris eying the championship this year. While it's a team sport, it's also an individual championship. Early days in season, I'm sure when it comes to the point Kris has to start helping Ott in the power stage, he will.

"We've done absolutely everything we can [at the helper]," Williams told Motorsport.com. "We have new brakes, new shocks, everything."

"To put it simply, the engine guy is not going to sleep tonight, the chassis guy is not going to sleep tonight, we're going to pull out all we can [to gain weight]. "

Evans assured that he would "give it all" to finish this rally where he already impressed in 2015, pocketing what was then his best result with a third place - on behalf of the same team and in dantesque conditions.
    "We did not provide all these efforts to be second"

"I still do not understand how we lost all this time in the last stage," said the Welshman who has been co-driver since the start of the season, Scott Martin with whom he won a podium in the previous round in Mexico . "It did not seem too bad to me, I would have been surprised if we conceded five seconds."

And to add: "I like the specials of tomorrow, it looks like Ireland - it will suit me."

English team director Rich Millener said the 32-kilometer Zilia Waters Special, which will open Sunday, will be crucial.

"He [Evans] needs to take some time back from Thierry," he said. "Thierry knows that Elfyn was faster than him on this rally and he can do it again tomorrow."

"We have not done all that to finish second - we want him to win and we know he can do it."

https://fr.motorsport.com/wrc/news/m...ville/4361976/

9. Likes: WRC1 (31st March 2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Nature of stage not narrow and twisty as Huyndai like and like near all rally so far. Loeb down on pace too
    first day with the wide stages Neuville was 3rd 9,8 sec from leader after 121 stage kms....
    gap at todays stage is huge and cant explained with logic.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    What a weekend (at home) at the rally!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Question for the technical geeks here in the forums.

If Neuville had a service with no "set-up" change in the car, yet today compared to yesterday he's a bit off and the car is a tad wild, would new parts or replaced parts but keeping the same set-up effect his car? Could they not tune new parts to the way they were the day before?

I know Evans has new brakes today... Where Richard (Team Principle) noted that they've put in without Wilson "knowing" does that mean M-Sport don't give new parts all the time?

Question for the technical geeks here in the forums.

If Neuville had a service with no "set-up" change in the car, yet today compared to yesterday he's a bit off and the car is a tad wild, would new parts or replaced parts but keeping the same set-up effect his car? Could they not tune new parts to the way they were the day before?

I know Evans has new brakes today... Where Richard (Team Principle) stated on TV, that they've put in without Wilson "knowing" does that mean M-Sport, don't give new parts all the time during service?