Thread: The thread of talents
19th January 2019, 17:02 #91
- Join Date
- Jun 2001
- Liked 1,849 Times in 937 Posts
This time Gryazin won Sigdalsrally in Norway, winning 7 out of 8 stages. One stage was won by Veiby, probably by coincidence
Final results of Sigdalsrally 2019:
1. Nikołaj Griazin/Jarosław Fiedorow (RUS) Skoda Fabia R5 51.01,8
2. Henning Solberg/Ilka Minor (N/A) Skoda Fabia R5 +34,2
3. Ole Christian Veiby/Jonas Andersson (N/S) Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 +1.04,2
4. Anders Grøndal/Marius Fuglerud (N) Ford Fiesta R5 +2.17,8
5. Kenneth Johnsrød/Eirik Borge (N) Ford Fiesta R5 +3.31,9
6. Søren Snartemo/Arne-Ingar Stulen (N) Skoda Fabia R5 +3.41,4
7. Mattias Monelius/Nicklas Edvardsson (S) Skoda Fabia R5 +3.42,4
8. Anders Kjær/Gøril Undebakke (N) Volkswagen Golf II GTI +5.51,3
9. Oddbjørn Røed/Haakon Sande (N) Ford Fiesta R5 +6.15,9
10. Lars Martin Stensbøl/Mads Ola Stensbøl (N) Peugeot 208 R2 +6.51,8
http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!
- Likes: Entertainer (19th January 2019),Mirek (20th January 2019),pantealex (20th January 2019),Rally Power (30th January 2019),skarderud (19th January 2019)
30th January 2019, 20:54 #92
- Join Date
- Sep 2016
- Liked 448 Times in 196 Posts
Updates on some of the listed talents I have seen/heard these past weeks.
- Kalle Rovanperä,born 2000 (FIN) - Monte-Carlo; crashed on the opening stage, after that speed wise OK weekend - some really nice stage times.
- Gus Greensmith, 1996 (ENG) - Monte-Carlo; Great speed whole weekend, problem free and a rather dominating R5 performace. Deserved victory.
- Nikolay Gryazin, 1997 (RUS) - Two dominate wins in Norwegian championship. Real test is the upcoming rally Sweden.
- Eerik Pietarinen, 1993 (FIN) - Starts the season from Sweden
- Oliver Solberg, 2001 (NOR) - Good performance on his R5 debut, won the latvian rally championship opener. Next rally in a weeks time in Latvia.
- Emil Lindholm, 1996 (FIN) - Dominating victory in Finnish rally championship opener. One small off where he lost +20 secs, but the real test is WRC2 Sweden.
- Henrik Pietarinen, ???? (FIN) - 2019: Did his first R5 event in Arctic rally last weekend, good but nothing special - lots of room to improve.
- Chris Ingram, 1994 (ENG) - Hasn't announced any plans for 2019? hopefully there is something.
- Adrian Fourmeaux, 1995 (FRA) - Didn't have any clue about this guy until Monte, but wow. Great performance and one to really follow this season.
- Likes: Entertainer (30th January 2019),Jarek Z (30th January 2019),pantealex (5th February 2019),Rally Power (30th January 2019)
30th January 2019, 21:32 #93
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Biri, Norway
- Liked 1,074 Times in 420 Posts
Rally Finnskogen wasn't a championship round and no real competition for Gryazin after Larsen got turbo hose problems early on.
Shame he's not driving Rally Hadeland this weekend when everyone will be there, 15 R5's and only Kristoffersson missing really"Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac